dogtra collars

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

wvduece

dogtra collars

Post by wvduece »

has anybody ever had any of these dogtra collars a friend of mine has a set they are fr200 are they any good he is wanting 150.00 it has 3 collars n a transmitter plus the charger the charger only will charge 2 items at a time i dont know a thing about them i have tthe dont have no carry case or the paper work anyone know anything about them jb
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

slade

Re: dogtra collars

Post by slade »

i have the a set and love them had them for about 6 years. i lost one collar in deep snow hare hunting was hunting in the same place 2 years latter and no snow my buddie almost steped on my lost collar, pluged it in and its still going strong. it was out for almost 2 full years in below freezing temps and never missed a beat. might not have the tri tronics name but i will but dogtra again.

TC

Re: dogtra collars

Post by TC »

I have 2 Sets of Dogtra as well as thje TT Clasic 70 G2 6 dog..
I Like my Dogtras better..
We have the NCP 202 Gold series With the vibrate They are Smaller than the TTs But have the Same BANG Same range to So far as I can Tell .We have had them 8 to 10 years now..Just purchased NEW batteries for them $55.85 For both the collars and the transmitter. Good as New again.. the battery on ONE collar was getting weak and wouldnt hold a charge long...
Now these Collars My Wife uses on all our pups when she starts them collar trains ect They have been thru the Works Freezing rain Deep Snow - 20 degree temps and NEVER let us Down...
We just got a Set of the 1802s And so far we like them a little bigger than the TT and no Vibrate but they will reach out and touch em for sure...
IF Dogtra had made a 6 dog unit i would not have purchased the TTs....
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be