Pray for my 16 year old daughter Paige

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sbadger

Re: Pray for my 16 year old daughter Paige

Post by sbadger »

Paige got out of Riley today and is home Thank you all for your prays and keep them coming God bless
Kettle Creek Kennel in Memory of Paige Nicole Badger 11/27/93 to 11/7/10

Jeremy Mapes

Post by Jeremy Mapes »

I will continue to pray for your daughter and also for all of you who are her support system. :angel:
Dry Creek Kennel-Bred to get it done where it counts the most "under the gun".
RIP FC Buckeye's Big John
PCH HBCH Dry Creek Stroke Of Genius
DCK Bounty Hunter
DCK Queen Of The Cage (Rousey)

Emery

Post by Emery »

I just got on here today, sorry to hear about your daughter. I will pray for her.

As for you making $100 too much, tell your boss to adjust your income and pay you the $100 under the table. Make the system work for you.

I sure hope and pray for a good outcome for you and your family. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. Hang in there buddy, God has His plan for this situation.

Emery
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

sbadger

Post by sbadger »

Thanks life has really changed food wise every thing no salt or low salt makes her hold water ,lassix make her blood thin so she can t cut her self or she will bleed real bad ,the lord must have some kind of plan I just hope its good we have been through a lot in the past few years but he always keeps us going and I pray every night some nights I get a little frustrated with him ,she is tahing 9 different pills a day and 18 total a day

sbadger

Post by sbadger »

Had to take Paige back to Riley Hospital lungs started filling up started having congested heart falure ,her heart is just not pumping like it should to get rid of the fluid she ask me early if she was dieing I told her the lord would take care of her, she said she has prayed and prayed and she is still sick I told her I was going to sale all of the beagle because I havent had the time to run them and that I wanted to focus on her and she said theres no way ,that she didnt want to here that kind of talk if I lose her I am done I want be able to go on with life like this

blueridgemtn

Post by blueridgemtn »

I pray for your daughter daily as parent I can't imagine what you and your wife are going through nothing will tear your heart out any quicker than something being wrong with your babies. My heart goes out to you and I will continue to prayer for her full and speedy recovery. May GOD Bless you and your family. :angel:
Tammy Roark
Blue Ridge Mtn Kennels
Home Of CH GRHBCH Big D's Hurricane Big Bad John
GRCH HBCH Blue Ridge's Hurricane Rocket
CH HBCH Blue Ridge's Pretty Lil' Pebbles

sbadger

Post by sbadger »

She is more stable now they give her a IV of Lassics, and she has drained out about 5 half gallens of fluid they are talking about possible heart transplant but she has to lose some weight ,they are trying every thing from her family health history ,and testing to see if she is lacking something in her body that caused the heart to go bad,DOC said the cases like hers some get better some stay the same and some get worse that we will have to watch and wait to see which turn she takes, her lung were filling

Terry Perry

Post by Terry Perry »

Scott if you need anything when your up here give me a call.Tell her to hang in their its going to get better.... :angel:

sbadger

Post by sbadger »

Thanks Terry looks like we will be there on the week ends

sbadger

Post by sbadger »

I am at Riley Hospital tonight with Paige she is doing better the DOC said that she got to much salt from the food she had and cause her lungs to fill up,she is still at 14% he said we would keep the strain of her heart and try and let it get stronger and in 2 weeks she might go home ,and they can get the meds twick right . You guy out there running think about when your out there hereing that great sounds of hounds Thanks

billfosburgh

Post by billfosburgh »

our family will be praying for sure.
you are in the right place being at Riley`s. i was there for 2 years with my daughter. they will assign you a case worker from Riley`s. he or she will be a great help , they know programs to get you on.
my bill at Riley`s was 1million 700thousand $ i had a million $ limit on my insurance. i NEVER got a bill for the balance & when i called about it they told me i had a 0$ balance.
as i said you are in a wonderful place, they will help you get what your daughter needs.
i bought & donated 4 wagons after it was all over, as you know by now those wagons are a very big part of that hospital.
CH HBCH Gotta Go Freakin Deacon
CH Andrea`s Cry Baby Emma
CCH Mtn. Views Art of Deception (Sly)
LP B CH LPRCH Big Country`s Mo JO

Bryantsville Beagler

Post by Bryantsville Beagler »

My family and I will be praying for her and family. Leave it in Gods hands he will take care of her. We will say a prayer for at church tommorrow.

Good luck.
The Hill family
J&D's Kennel
Jeff & Dylan Hill

sbadger

Post by sbadger »

Thank you for your prayers, and the wagons are a big part my daughter had one when we left the first time God Bless all you angels out there I meet one from Iowa this week he bought my Top Gun Tyke Queenie female, his story helped me out alot and it was good speeding time with some one older since my Dad Past in 2002 I really enjoyed his company ,wished he was back still trying to help and guide me,but my mom is there and she is like a breath of fresh air to be around like most moms Have a good Fathers Day

sbadger

Post by sbadger »

Last week end Paiges Bloodpressure went down to 72over 36 and she was filling up again we about lost her they rushed her back in to ICU and she just got out Wednesday and back in a room Dam this is about to kill me I cant hardly take watching my daughter stop breathing and then gasp for air and her eyes roll back in her head I got on my knees beside her bed and prayed to God ,going tyo stay with her all weekend

BeaglerJay

Post by BeaglerJay »

WE WILL PRAY FOR HER!.... GOD BLESS! :angel:
INABNITT'S KENNELS
Jason Inabnitt
NITECH 'PR' Get Hooked Queen
LPRCH HBCH PCH Inabnitt's Briar Bashn Buster
PCH GRRCH Powell's Trailaway Toots
SQCH Inabnitt's Peggy Sue