Young Hunter VERY proud of his dog

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

SouthernBluetickBoy

Young Hunter VERY proud of his dog

Post by SouthernBluetickBoy »

I was housing tobbacco and all the sudden a man pulled up and ask me if my dad runs small legged beagles and i said no I do and he ask to see my dog so we walk down and he asked if fast or slow and some questions like that and he asked if i would take 300 dallars for him and ive had the dog since he was 8 months and he is a year old now so over that time i have grown attached to him and then he ask if id breed him and i said well ya so 100 dallars or pick of the litter i dont know which to pick but i asked him as he was walking up to his truck how he heard about my little hound and he explained that his son in law (which is the man i run dogs on ) told him how good my little dog was and that he could burn a rabbit up

i just wanted to share it cause its the first time that somthing like this happend to me and i need some advice 100 dallars or pick of the litter
Runnin Blue Workin True

Bobby Vest

Re: Young Hunter VERY proud of his dog

Post by Bobby Vest »

It just depends on what you want or need the most. If you get a good hound out of the breeding it would be worth more than a $100.00 bill in enjoyment.

SouthernBluetickBoy

Re: Young Hunter VERY proud of his dog

Post by SouthernBluetickBoy »

well i might just do that
Runnin Blue Workin True