URGENT PRAYERS NEEDED

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

PREACHERS,KENNEL

Re: URGENT PRAYERS NEEDED

Post by PREACHERS,KENNEL »

THX GUYS ...KEEP YOU POSTED.

Emma's Beagles

Post by Emma's Beagles »

praying for him and his family, hope all goes well.

PREACHERS,KENNEL

ok talked to randy today,, his boy which was suppposed to be in hospital many weeks ,was sent to another place where they do alot of therapy ,,,tubes are out ,he can walk but it hard on him,,still a ways to go , but we can see the hand of god moveing already!

by a word of faith,he already alright!

till then keep praying as much as you can ,,and thx ,,

crossfire731

Post by crossfire731 »

Thanks for the update Preacher. When I was down there in June the wife and I spent the evening with Randy and the family and there as fine as people you'll ever meet. Hope thing continue to get better for them.

Again thanks for the update!!
Jr Woolman
417-686-0212

PREACHERS,KENNEL

next update -- derrick was check into the therapy place in knoxville now . when the doctor checked him out ,,he told him ,, according to your chart ,your not supposed to be able to do that ,gave him a 2 week time table of being there then go home.

i say wee keep praying and god will get him home quicker than that!

randy was very happy ,,..\\

ok now he hasnt worked ,of course since this ahappened ..

i am actually a preacher so i thought of maybe we could send him a few dollars a piece ,sure be nice ..i will post his address ,soon as i know it!

PREACHERS,KENNEL

ok update .. randy called me and told me derrick was doing much better than they think he should be at this point. heck he was still supposed to be in the intensive care unit right now ..

instead hes ,got a date to go home the 17th of this month ,and may beat that.. randy was his normal self.. finally..

keep praying its working ,, the blood on the brain need to dissolve faster , to speed up his recovery. however they told him, no more wrestling.

thx to everyone ....but dont stop yet!

Tsa la gi

Post by Tsa la gi »

done the great spirit is with him.

Randy Phipps

Post by Randy Phipps »

Thanks for keeping my family in your prayers and thoughts. Derek is doing better. He is able to move his right side now. He still says he can't feel anything on that side its like its asleep or something. He is able to walk with a quad cane as long as he can see his right arm and leg to see what they are doing. Doctors told us he will get to come home on the 17th and start outpatient therapy 3 times a week. Right now we are still at the Fort Sanders hospital in Knoxville,Tn. I've not got internet access up there just happened to look on here while getting some clothes and saw this. Thanks again for everything and I'll try to keep you guys updated.
Feed and hunt what you like!

crossfire731

Post by crossfire731 »

Randy, were thinking about Derek and rest of the family. :angel:
Jr Woolman
417-686-0212

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

My thoughts and well-wishes for complete recovery are headed your way.

Randy Phipps

Post by Randy Phipps »

Thanks for keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers. After 3 weeks and 2 days in hospitals we got to bring Derek my 15 year old son home today. He is using his right side but is still unable to feel it. He is walking with assistance from a walker and is able to use his right hand and leg while watching them. He still has a ways to go with some intense therapy sessions but he is doing alot better than the doctors ever expected. They had informed us at the start of this with the brain bleed he had they expected him to be in a coma and and in ICU for months if he made it. We are hoping for a complete recovery.

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

Good news buddy , I wanted to call , but also didn't what to bother you=all , if you need something you know all you got to do is yell .
randy
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

Randy Phipps

Post by Randy Phipps »

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Derek is doing better and trying to keep a positive attitude through all of this. He is having a hard time right now dealing with the passing of my father-inlaw. He was always close to his Grandpa Jim and his passing is hard for him especially now with all that is going on.Visitation for Jim is Tuesday night with a military funeral Wednesday. Jim Dingess was a good man and lived a full life served in the Korean war and retired from G.M. Jim always had a good sense of humour, had a quick smile and looked for the good in everyone. He will be missed. Thanks again for keeping Derek and the rest of my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Beaglemomma

Post by Beaglemomma »

Our prayers here are with you.