**LP WORLD HUNT FAVORITES**

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

J.C. Blair

**LP WORLD HUNT FAVORITES**

Post by J.C. Blair »

OK guys and gals,
Lets hear some predictions on who's gonna be in there in the thick of it, to take home the gold in all classes. WHO are your favorites to win? Also how many dogs do you think there will be in all classes? Lets hear it. The Kentucky boys are tough to beat, but I think I am a little biased lol.
EAST RIDGE KENNEL
2010 Natl CH LPGRCH East Ridge Black Phantom
East Ridge The Dark Side
Weedeater Foxy
East Ridge Allie Gator
East Ridge Tomahawk

swing

Post by swing »

I am pulling for a dog out east, his name is something Jet. Then some of those Renegades out east I am sure they will be in the thick of things to.
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

DRamey

Post by DRamey »

Chad, how ya been? I don't have any predictions, but I hope the east Ky boys make a good showing. Lynn is pulling out Wed. morning with Jason, Lance, Doyle, and Johhny Mike and I think they are taking about 6 hounds each!!!!! According to my math, that's about 30 hounds!!! You know I'm not too serious about the number of hounds, but I would like to see some mountain hounds get some good running in flatland. What about it, guys. Let's hear some names. I'm campaigning Lynn's Hank. He's tough under any conditions.

Post by Guest »

There is a bitch out of Hanted Hill Shaker that has DOMINATED the two open class hunts she has been in. She is in Illinois and I know she will be READY!!! She can beet any dog on her day.

pine top

Post by pine top »

hay guys theres one or two dogs coming from mississippi that will be /or should be in the thike of things remote control litle sister is hitting it hard wright now be in there monday look us up love to here a few tail ones :roll: pine top kennels good luck to all and god bliss

Big Dog

who will do well

Post by Big Dog »

John Maynard has a bluetick named Code Blue that will be tough in the champion class if he makes it out to the world. Watch out for Sam Wells he granded Bomber out and he will be running him in the Grand class. He won the 2002 World Hunt in the Champion class with this dog. Tom Langenhorst has a good Champion dog named Banshee that should be tough also, and never count out Earl Bruner, his Jonnie dog will be tough to beat also in the Champion Class.

Big Dog
Black and Tans, Blue Ticks, and a few others bringing smoke

DarrinG

Post by DarrinG »

I'll be rootin for a fellow Carolina boy (Big Dog) and his Bomber dog! Nuthin against anyone else though, LOL, just like to see the gold brought to Carolina!

Finally made it home Kim...I see you're back. My Amber patch pup took the bench today. ;)

We had 73 open dogs today and it was just a club hunt!!!!! :shock:
+++
He's coming....are you ready?

Big Dog

world hunt

Post by Big Dog »

Congratulations Darrin.

Big Dog

Lynn Perkins

Post by Lynn Perkins »

Thanks Ramey boy i bet that will cost me down the road some where! :lol:
Perkins Runnin & Gunnin Kennel
Producing winners both under the gun and in front of the judge!
HOF Reproducer GRCH/BCH Perkins Run-n-Gun BuzzSaw - He might be gone,but his blood flows on!

Big Dog

Lp World

Post by Big Dog »

Hey Lynn, where are you and the rest of the renegades staying, and when are you pulling out?(LOL) We had a club hunt at my club today and had 73 open dogs. whew

Big Dog

Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Big Dog,I think they said super 8 in evansville.We are leaving wensday morning around 9:00 am.See ya there.

Matt B

Post by Matt B »

I spent a little time traveling this year. Who know who might win this thing. But some of the best I've seen are:
Opens: Anyone can win this one. Most of the really good ones that I saw are now champion.---
Champs: I'm with "Big Dog" on the Code Blue dog, I've seen many, but he was my favorite. I believe he's only been beat 1 time(and he got 2nd)
Grands: Hands down.. Talkabout RJ
Again, this is only on good fun. You could also flip a coin and pick favorites and be more accurate that any of these posts.

Matt

russ

Post by russ »

If a hound by the name of the Intimidator from Ohio makes this show,runs in the champion class. if he runs like he can he should do very well.U never know whats gonna happened, hope everyone has great runs and fare judging.

kjohns

Post by kjohns »

I don't know about favorites, but I'm real happy! Just sent my male off to the world with Chris Axtel. Jigs qualified last year and didn't get to go due to money issues. Same thing this year, but Chris was nice enough to run him down there for me. I'm real excited he gets a chance to go even if I wasn't able to make the trip. He deserves a shot.

Does anyone know if they will be posting updates anywhere on the internet on cast winners or anything? Sort of a play by play?

MasonsBeagles

/

Post by MasonsBeagles »

Well I was gonna keep my opinions to myself. I hope all my friends do very well and end up winning.

But in the opens Jimmy Abshire has a 22 month old bluetick male outta Pine Mt Chester and my Gracie bitch that is tough as nails. The dog has not been trialed much at all and qualified last weekend. If they get into running rabbits watch out because he can fly and he runs track. I expect him to look real good in Indiana.

Ill have to say he is one of the best opens going from what i have seen this year.

But good luck everyone. See you on Saturday.

Will