opinions on best available srtiker bred males for breeding?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

il_beagle_boy

Re: opinions on best available srtiker bred males for breedi

Post by il_beagle_boy »

well ill just say this i just bred to dirty pond tangaree (Blackies brother) and cant wait for the litter to get here and also i just went to adams and ran with some of his young dogs and all i will say is HE IS PRODUCING

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

il_beagle_boy wrote:well ill just say this i just bred to dirty pond tangaree (Blackies brother) and cant wait for the litter to get here and also i just went to adams and ran with some of his young dogs and all i will say is HE IS PRODUCING
what kind of traits is tang throwing in his offspring?

il_beagle_boy

Post by il_beagle_boy »

if you look back in this thread about what i posted about tang he throws about the same traits as himself such as brains good nose line control ect ect best thing i can say is dont take my word for it go watch em run and you will see nobody knows better on what you like and think than yourself everybody like something different hope this helps good huntin and god bless

njharnde

Post by njharnde »

Just thought I would toss this out there. IFC Heb Jesstrick Jack is still getting it done!

il_beagle_boy

Post by il_beagle_boy »

Where is jack located and are you still breedin him how is he producing

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

I had a Tang male. He was otterbrook on bottom. I always expect to much out of pups and gave up on him to soon. Heard he turned into a real nice hound with grit and foot. At the time I had him we had a local flood which basically turned my running grounds into Lake Erie. At the time this young pup wouldn't hunt much. Had to put him on rabbits. Once he ran one he could lock onto one and smoke it. Disappointed I didn't give him more time. Then from Kentucky who bought him ran him up and his hunt improved. I was told he was faster than most of his shooter stuff and could lead the pack. He over ran some and he sold the dog to a little pack trialer. Lost track of him from then on. But heard he is tough!!

I would breed to tang or at least try a pup out of him.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

njharnde

Post by njharnde »

He is in NY. He is 14 now so a assume he would not produce. I do have a son out of him.