SW Pa beagling legend passes away. Please remember family i

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

brush_hog

SW Pa beagling legend passes away. Please remember family i

Post by brush_hog »

Fred Will, who has been battling cancer, passed away on Christmas Eve. He has been a source of top-notch dogs, endless amounts of knowledge, and great company for a long time. Most people from southern Pa know of Fred and his contributions to the world of beagling. This man was in the woods (or fields), literally, about 340 days out of the year. In addition to being an exceptional hunter and sportsman, he was a great husband, father, and friend. He will be sorely missed by those who know him. Please keep his wife, Pauline, and his sons, Brett and Shane, in your prayers. On the bright side, his suffering over. Rest in peace, Fred.

Joe

S.R.Patch

Re: SW Pa beagling legend passes away. Please remember family i

Post by S.R.Patch »

Always sad to loose another beagler... :(
His hounds and stories from his friends will keep his memory warm in the hearts of those who knew him.
Condolences to the family and friends...

movalleyal2038

Post by movalleyal2038 »

Fred will be surly missed as a person and to the beagling world.I ran a few hounds in mid november with Fred and Im sure glad I did.I have 3 dogs in my kennel from Fred and no money could buy them,he was a great guy and will be missed by many.

Al
Mo Valley Kennels

PaLefty

Post by PaLefty »

My son Adam and I knew Fred through beagles and work. He was always working to breed a better Beagle. Fred worked hard with his dogs and improving rabbit habitat. The Beagle community lost a great one.
Paul Deist