happy new year

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

PREACHERS,KENNEL

happy new year

Post by PREACHERS,KENNEL »

happy new year to all /////

this year has been good to me so far.. haveing great church services ,, runinng dogs has been pretty good too. and deer hunting has been good .

my family is healthy and i have many friends.

hope your year is doing good also!

Tsa la gi

Re: happy new year

Post by Tsa la gi »

Same to you Preacher, all my family is doing great,one grand son getting over getting his arm bit pretty bad by a friendly PIT BULL CROSS of his friends.Knows the dog dog knows him, walked in after he was told he could come in, dog walked over to him grabed his forearm and went to shakin it. Gashed it pretty bad a couple a places. SOB should be shot tween the eyes.

PREACHERS,KENNEL

Post by PREACHERS,KENNEL »

did they kill the dog? get the dogs checked for rabbies at least?

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

Happy New Year to everyone ... :dance:
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

Tsa la gi

Post by Tsa la gi »

Yea, his shots are in order,my Grandson just called he is healing good all the infection is gone.I doubt if they killed it seein as how this was the first time it bit any one.They are just like the rest of the people that own them worthless peices of --------------------- they will wait till it mames some child or tears some one apart. My Daughter works at a hospital,said they found this elderly lady strowed all over the house by her to babies( Pit Bulls).

10ACbeagles

Post by 10ACbeagles »

I think with responsible owners Pitbulls are good dogs for the most part..that bein said if one bites/attacks it would only be alive for as long as it took me get the gun,load it and drag it outside..then it would have a moonroof in its head.
God made dogs....Then he made BEAGLES!