Does this sound legit???............Update

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Cajun Pet Express

Re: Does this sound legit??? Please give me some input.

Post by Cajun Pet Express »

I appreciate all of the comments made about me Cajun Pet Express and I understand concerns that people have about fraud. I was a Louisiana Private Investigator for 5 years and a reserve poilce officer for 3 years and fraud is a huge issue. I recommmend US Postal Money Orders. You can cash them at any Post Office and it is less hassle than a Money Gram MO or Bank Check.

Puppy fraud is big business but most of those scams are targeting high end bully breeds like English Bulldogs. I have hauled dogs for Marcus on three occations and he is a really nice guy.

Sincerely,

Dave Rosenthal
Cajun Pet Express
Proline Pet Express
www.prolinepetexpress.com
1-985-516-6713
Call or Text

Bunnyblaster

Re: Does this sound legit??? Please give me some input.

Post by Bunnyblaster »

Well the pup is in Dave's hands now and she is on her way to Marcus' place. I wanted to say that Dave and Marcus were both a pleasure to deal with from start to finish.

Dave, if I ever need a dog transport service in the future I can guarantee you'll be the guy I call......you guys that haven't already should see his setup.

Marcus, let me know how that pup does once you really get her going......I'll be interested to hear how she turns out.
Bunnyblaster

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."