10 year old girls beagle shot while hunting UPDATE!!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

chapkosbeagles

Re: 10 year old girls beagle shot while hunting

Post by chapkosbeagles »

glad to here you kept your cool. i would have been thowing lead at that truck.

i hope you live in a small town and might see this truck at the grocery store. :blackeye: :blackeye:

drifter22no1

Re: 10 year old girls beagle shot while hunting

Post by drifter22no1 »

GUYS I am sorry I have not been able to keep you updated, I have been having trouble getting on the board for some reason for the past few days.

Anyway,
Mark told me that he has recieved tons of calls and offers, the response has been overwhelming.

i got a call last night and she has been given a pup and will pick it up this weekend. Mark said to thank everyone for your efforts and support.
I am so proud of everyone on here that responded so quickly.

many times if you surf through some of the posts here it would make an outsider wonder what kind of people there are on this board (and I am as responsible as anyone sometimes for instigating, and for that I am sorry).

unfortunately, sometimes it take a situation like this to show what fine people you truly are in your hearts, and for that I am very proud and thankful to have an avenue to communicate and meet fine people like you.

Thank you so much for the help and show of support

I pray our Heavenly Father blesses each of you and yours.

Jonah Staten
Jonah Staten
"Walkem when you have to and Catchem when you can"

mrwvsportsman

Re: 10 year old girls beagle shot while hunting UPDATE!!

Post by mrwvsportsman »

Great thread!!! And drifter, awesome last post!!! Amen!
If you were on trial for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?