Above ground kennels

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Kerry Nelson

Above ground kennels

Post by Kerry Nelson »

I have built a proto type above ground kennel that is easy to build and maintain and I have prints and a cut sheet that I will provide for a small fee that will include shipping it to you along with pictures and step by step instructions. If anyone is interested please reply and we can workout the details. I also can build them in my shop in parts and ship them that way also. Kerry
Kerry in Maryland McGrath Road Beagles

Joeyman

Re: Above ground kennels

Post by Joeyman »

whats it made out of?

i've built a few kennels. check them out in the kennel section
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

duckbuster38401

Post by duckbuster38401 »

I have one big one it's 2 side 4x8 each side. I would like to see what yours look like. Joey yours look nice. They still holding up ok?
Jason McMeen
931-446-1467

Joeyman

Post by Joeyman »

yep my big barn kennel still looks good. could use a good scrubbing once spring hits.
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

mtthwvn73

Post by mtthwvn73 »

No Kennels, but In the past couple days I've built two nice dog houses out of rough cut Oak. You could drive a truck over them...it was hell putting screws in...but I bet they should last a while.

Matt

Kerry Nelson

Post by Kerry Nelson »

Joey, nice kennels are they aluminum or SS? And what did you do for boxes? Mine are salt treated wood and Trex decking. The boxes are made from insulated viynl drums that can be cleaned so quick you will not believe it! The kennel can be taken apart in minutes and moved where ever you want to move it by yourself. I will post some pictures soon. Show me some more pics of yours because I like the looks of them. Kerry
Kerry in Maryland McGrath Road Beagles