GUNSLINER BEAGLES PRESENTS LPRCH JACKIE-pics added

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Gunslinger Beagles

GUNSLINER BEAGLES PRESENTS LPRCH JACKIE-pics added

Post by Gunslinger Beagles »

LPRCH JACKIE IS AT GUNSLINGER BEAGLES. JACKIE IS A NICE HOUND. JACKIE IS A DIRECT DAUGHTER OF LP HOF LP GR R CH MATTHEW DILLIAN MCRAE. I GET A KICK OUT OF MATT DILLIANS( A GUNSLINGER IF YOU WILL) DAUGHTER BEING NOW AT GUNSLINGER BEAGLES. LOL! IT'S FUNNY OR A LITTLE ODD BUT ANYWAYS IT GOOD TO HAVE HER HERE. YOU CAN SEE HER AT http://gunslingerbeagles.webs.com AND CLICK LPRCH JACKIE'S PAGE. THANKS FOR LOOKING-MAC
Last edited by Gunslinger Beagles on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fleetwood

Re: GUNSLINER BEAGLES PRESENTS LPRCH JACKIE

Post by Fleetwood »

Very nice Gunslinger! How does she run? How old is she? She looks like a great hound.

Gunslinger Beagles

SHE RUNS REALLY GOOD. HARD HUNTING, SMART, GOOD FOOT, A REAL MOUTH. I FEEL BLESSED TO HAVE HER HERE. MOST OF ALL EXTREAME HUNT,HUNT HUNT IT IS AWESOME. I HAVE VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE THESE HOUNDS ALL OF THEM HUNT VERY HARD AND GET THE JOB DONE. EVEN MY RUBY PUP IS HUNITNG HARD AND SHE IS JUST A PUP. THANKS FOR THE NICE WORDS.-MAC

Gunslinger Beagles

btt

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Take that female up and breed her to Lanelines Lone Ranger and let me know when you got some pups.JMO. Talk about some Dingus blood!!! Nice looking female.
I have a male here that has alot of the same stuff with about 40 crosses of Dingus that he goes back to. He is little, only 4 months, if he makes a nice one, which there is a good chance he will, we should work out a deal to cross those two one day, LOL. :D

db215

Post by db215 »

Let me get this right....You're wanting a cross between Matthew Dillian/Gunslinger and the Lone Ranger, it ought to be a killer bloodline!!!
Let's go run them!!!

mike crabtree

Post by mike crabtree »

Good thing Indian Hills Tonto is Dead!!!!!!! He would get Jealous.
Wanna run Dogs? U R Invited.
276 620 1572

Gunslinger Beagles

hey bc,
that is something we should really talk about in more detail. i m very much thinking of breeding her to her half brother, that is also out of hof lpgrrch mattew dillan mcrae. now that is some serious line breeding. I might breed her to shake or somthing that i really like. ive not made my mind up yet. with all this western talk. we need to circle the wagon and call a possee and have a hay ride.LOL thanks she is nice looking and bred nice. i hope to work it out to try to grand her out. :dance:

Gunslinger Beagles

Re: GUNSLINER BEAGLES PRESENTS LPRCH JACKIE-pics and ped add

added a pic of hof lpgrrch matthew dillan mcrae and a link to his ped.