Most proven stud dog on the ground as of today

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Casey Harner

Re: Most proven stud dog on the ground as of today

Post by Casey Harner »

hard on a check wrote:I've tried to be polite an respectful in voicing my opinion,and asking questions about this topic,but it seems like your trying to make it personal. Arent you one of the guys that said reggie is a proven reproducer,so if you knew anything about it then you wouldnt make those statements about a dog that only has 1week to 3yr olds on the ground. Im not on here to sell wolf tickets,i would much rather talk in person,arlie 567-241-9948

Reggie has some young dogs doing very well in the midwest, pick up a Better Beagling book, there will be some Reggie dogs with a FC in front of their names within the next year.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

Last edited by hard on a check on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

hard on a check
what dog in your opinon is the best stud dog today

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

Last edited by hard on a check on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

hard on a check wrote:
wildcatfan0309 wrote:hard on a check
what dog in your opinon is the best stud dog today
the dogs that i would normally refer to as proven reproducers are dead now: shaker,striker,ninja.
the dogs that i consider the best reproducers ever are: money sunk mountain man(13litters/52champions) maravics blue ninja(40litters/50champions)
the dog that i consider the best stud dog today: green bay shooter

Again fellas im getting burnt out on going back an forth on this computer,but i thought it would only be right to answer this mans question,this is my Last Reply on this topic,im going to run dogs for the rest of the weekend,feel free to call me anytime an talk dogs,thanks Arlie Thompson #567-241-9948

Keep the fire going Arlie.....dont throw in the towel yet buddy!

We can move off Reggie and talk about the others that are out there. how about Shooter? Is he producing champions, if so how many? What other males (on the ground right now) are getting the attention that Reggie, Trails, and Greenbay Shooter are getting? I know the hot male on the UKC side is Hurry Up Spanky. Watch out for him.....
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

When I get my better beagling magazine next to me I can name a few. Just don't know the names. I do know that Butkus is one, he is a IFC.

FC Glacier Ridge Renegade, Kelly Bonnette's Singer Female.

Here's another. FC Snow Rub Buel. Buel from what I heard was the first.....
Last edited by Casey Harner on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

kybluetickbeagler1

Post by kybluetickbeagler1 »

Thats 3. How many times has he been bred compared to reggie? And there are also young dogs off shooter on their way

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

kybluetickbeagler1 wrote:Thats 3. How many times has he been bred compared to reggie? And there are also young dogs off shooter on their way
If everyone keeps wanting to go back to Reggie isnt it smart to ask why? Everyone wants to use him as a measuring stick when being compared to any dog. Numbers this, Litters that.....must be something there! Lets move past reggie with this post talk about some of these other great males out there.

What good stud dogs do we have left out of Ranger Dan, Ninja, Stiker, Shaker, Turbo, etc...We know they are gone but whats out there that is still throwing the traits that made these dogs household names?
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

MasonsBeagles

Post by MasonsBeagles »

cant really judge Reggie's producing percentage but I can say this.

Bobby Vest has one out of Reggie that is as nice a rabbit dog as I have seen. Hunts Hard, Locks on a track and just dont let up and will check you to death. He is a clean running very nice hound. I just spent about 4.5 hours watching him run and Id feed him without a doubt.
Please visit
http://www.LiveStockSeller.com NEW LIVESTOCK SITE. Totally Free Listings
http://www.NeededPrayers.com we have just relaunched.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

As long as Reggie is still alive and breeding and there is still people that likes his producing style and the offspring's running style there will be dogs in the trials, placing and winning.. Who knows whose the best and most proven, cause their are different formats... this thread is a good topic, but we beat this horse to death! lol

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

rajun cajun

Post by rajun cajun »

Reggie has my vote. ive seen amazing things out of reggie dogs and reggie grandpups. for example a reggie just won the little pack world hunt. reggie throws pups that can do well in akc and nkc. with my experience it is hard to get a dog that can do well in both formats. reggie has proven it..just my opinion though

robbie jeffries

B2B

Post by B2B »

Guys just look at wht won the champs an got 2nd in the champs at the world enough said.That is strong. Congrats to wfo two great guys. the dogs speak for there self :bash:

LaMarr Rhoades

Post by LaMarr Rhoades »

kybluetickbeagler1 wrote:Thats 3. How many times has he been bred compared to reggie? And there are also young dogs off shooter on their way
shooter has been bred right around 70 times.
good dogs run on good days,great dogs run when u take them out

Chimney Rock Kennel

Post by Chimney Rock Kennel »

1st and 2nd place in the champion class at the WORLD HUNT were REGGIE pups, 1st place in the 15" males at Great Miami today also a REGGIE pup. :biggrin:
Home of

NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Bad Moon Rising
FCGD LPRCH Chimney Rock's KY Lucky
NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Shooting Star

South Woods kennel

Post by South Woods kennel »

Shooters produced- fc snow rub buel, fc snow run Rita, fc whitney creek captain jack , fc green bAy moxi foxy, fc greenbay nemansket singer, fc green bAy hollyhunter, fc natures newborn double o buck,and ifc green bAy Butkus, fc greenbay million dollar baby. There might be more but thAs all I can think of right now.
Home of:

FC Lp South Woods Snooper
FC South Woods Cyclone
FC South Woods Miley
FC Lp South Woods Balla
CNLPC IFC South Woods Libby
NR FC South Woods Spike
FC South Woods Hazel