New web site check it out

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

R.Ooten (RUFF)

New web site check it out

Post by R.Ooten (RUFF) »

Thanks to Jim Lane Ruff-N-It kennels has a New web site
please check it out and let me know what you think and don't forget to sign the guest book

www.ruff-n-it.zoomshare.com

BCBeagles

Re: New web site check it out

Post by BCBeagles »

Great looking site buddy! Fine looking hounds for sure. I would own them!!!

Loved the picture of Larry and you pickin' a few!! Next trips I make down that way we are gonna get out and run those hounds!
Talk to you later.

KesslerBeagles

Post by KesslerBeagles »

Very nice site. Really good looking dogs. That Black & Tan male that you have looks just like that Crowder dog that Jim Lane has that I saw a couple years ago. I look forward to you seeing all your pedigrees on there. I wish you boys trialed, I know you boys are mostly gun hunters and between church and work trials are out for most of you fellows, but people are missing out on what you fellows have. :nod:

And man, I love your "guest book", your guest book is nicer than some sites I have been on.

chop505

Post by chop505 »

nice looking site even better looking hounds

Dr. Chris

Post by Dr. Chris »

Nice site and great looking hounds. Tell Lane to hurry up with the pedigrees...lol

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

I am partial, but Roger has some of the best bred Dingus lines in the country. They are well above average hounds as well! Not just great pedigrees!!!

Fleetwood

Post by Fleetwood »

Nice site Roger! I didn't know you picked bluegrass! I play mandolin myself, along with guitar, in a couple of bluegrass bands. If I ever get up that way I'll bring my instruments. Very cool!

KesslerBeagles

Post by KesslerBeagles »

I just saw your pedigrees were added, great pedigrees! That stuff is really starting to spread. I have been seeing a lot of that Dingus / Indian Hills / Yellow Creek stuff all over websites and gun hunt club sites.

Owl Creek

Post by Owl Creek »

i like the looks of that kid rock dog.
STEVE SERINI
owlcreek@ymail.com
573-701-4646

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

j.ooten

Post by j.ooten »

Pedigrees Added!.... good looking web site, bro ...Mr. Lane could do sites for a living :)

chop505

Post by chop505 »

That Kid Rock is an awfully nice looking hound. His littermate sister looks an awful lot like him

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Put another happy hunter on the guestbook on your site. Champ exploded on one today!! He has no intensity and a little peeping mouth though!! LOL

Champ is off of Ruff n it little Crook and Laneline Lone Ranger. He looks so much like Ranger it is scary! He has a ton of sense about him and has tremendous looks and a mouth that is easy, or should I say, hard on the ears!!

About 35 crosses back to Dingus!!! Look out for Buffalo Creek Champer Macrae!!! :shock:

Ruff n it keepin' it real in Southern WV!!!

Owl Creek

Post by Owl Creek »

I hear ranger is pretty tuff.
i almost got to see him run.
but the crew was getting restless and i was out voted.
next time i will go by myself.
i hope to run with them this fall.
and the KY boys too.
i am dieing to go see ol Judge, i hear he is doing very well.
STEVE SERINI
owlcreek@ymail.com
573-701-4646

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Steve,

Roger has ran with Ranger 3-4 times. He is a real nice hound from all he saw. Extreme hunt and the total package with control and nice speed. Big mouth and nice looks as well. My male off of him is a clone of him. I really think he can make a nice hound!!

I saw Ruff n it Kid Rock run today in 80 degree heat with four other hounds. He is a very, very nice young hound with a pedigree to reproduce powerfully!! He has a super honest mouth and gives it when he should. I was impressed by him for his age and abilities thus far. He has ALL the tools to be outstanding! Pics don't do him justice, he is the best looking Shooter dog I have seen in person. He has nice size as well around 14 inches. I just liked a lot about him and I did not see him make a mistake, another bonus in my book!!