Bev For Hall of Fame

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

oakhill

Bev For Hall of Fame

Post by oakhill »

The Hounds and Hunting AKC nomination for Hall of Fame is coming up. Only the Hall of Fame folks get to nominate but then everyone who takes Hounds and Hunting magazine gets to vote. On the espo board I see where Ollie Scott has made a post saying that Bev should be nominated.
Check out my tribute to Bev on my site. Everybody get behind this as we all know, there is no one in beagling who has given so much for so little.
CHECK IT OUT!

http://www.oakhillblueticks.com/BEV.html

:biggrin:
OAK HILL BLUETICK BEAGLES

hounddog

Re: Bev For Hall of Fame

Post by hounddog »

Well put together and Bev is certainly worthy of the honor. :nod:

hounddog
Jim Umbarger
---------Jump Mountain Kennels-----------
540-292-3000

TC

Post by TC »

Well I dont Subscribe any more but i WOULD if i KNEW BEV was going to get nominated just so I could vote!!!!!!!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

I'd vote for her being in the Hall of Fame.

She runs too far off the track for some, but she has a pretty mouth and lots of hunt!

Maybe a little too fast for most though!!!!!

Easy keeper.

Joshua and Stephanie

Post by Joshua and Stephanie »

i agree bev has done a lot for the beagle world she has also done alot for me and my family, don't get to see her much anymore but could not ask for a better person/or houndswomen josh lee and family
Home of World Champion WDPCH GRPCH 4 G's Ruby Red
GRHBCH GRPCH SCHAGS HELI PROP CHOP
UP & COMING 4 g's run with swagger .com

awful bawlin

Post by awful bawlin »

It would be a travesty if she was not voted into the Hall. She has provided this wee sport with dedication and innovation . She is certainly in my Hall of Fame and I must thank her for her monstrous contribution to this sport. Loves ya monk

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Thank you, all! This attn is kind of embarrassing because I'm just doing what I like to do, as much as I'm able to do. The greatest pleasure with this sport for me has been watching others succeed and have fun, watching the dogs succeed and have fun, and do something that brings everyone together - keeps us all close, and celebrate the victories and accomplishments. We beaglers have our own little world, dontcha know. ;) Where else can a girl get to dance with a dashing fella like Johnny Monkman on a cold rainy night? Caught on film, too! (I loves ya back, Johnny!)

Anyway, I ALREADY feel like I'm in the HOF by everyone's kind words. Thank you for keeping me around; the pleasure has always been mine. Image