David Diggs

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bucks better beagles

David Diggs

Post by bucks better beagles »

If you are out there, your dog hauler is close to my house but you have failed to send money on the dog he wants to pick-up. You also won't answer your phone. It looks as though you have put the old green shaft to me. I am sorry but I cannot send the dog without the money. Just wouldn't feel right doing that.

For any of you contemplating doing business with this man. Use caution.

BCBeagles

Re: David Diggs

Post by BCBeagles »

Has this not happened with this individual before? I am almost certain the individual has had circumstances like this in the past?

bucks better beagles

BC: I think it may have but I failed to get the info. The dog hauler said that he had made a couple legitimate Pickups before for him and had a couple failures. So, I guess, it can go either way. I wanted to send the dog but just didn't feel it was good business practice.

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Agreed, I am not bashing the guy, but if you don't send money you ain't getting my dog. I am sure it is the same for you as well. Hope it works out for you.

bucks better beagles

Thanks BC, I have a man coming to pick this dog up tonight. With money in hand. This must be a hot cross because I have had 6 calls on him in one hour. Maybe, I just sell too cheap.

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

not just once has he done this
i fell for his scheme
he got me for 500
ofcourse i was buying a direct t rex dog off him and he said he was coming right by me
and that if i sent the money that he would drop him off to me in a week
thats been 2 1/2 yrs ago and im still waiting on the dog and he wont answer his phone
he got earl carter out of money
he got ferral smith out of 1500
i got a ton of calls from the people that this guy has screwed over that told me some pretty extreme stories on him
dont trust him hes as crooked as they come
do a search on here just type his name in and that will tell ya alot

Rainman

Post by Rainman »

Buck,
Out of curiosity, what is the cross?
Darryl

Running hounds and listening to the orginal country music!

allniter

Post by allniter »

yep----he was wanting one of my pups and tried to buy the mom of pups --I smell something wasn't right --I didn't send a pup and everything worked out ---no money ----no pup
ALWAY GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

bucks better beagles

Rainman: Got to the dogs for sale site he is on there today.

I have an idea. I believe one of the most important purposes of a site like this is to expose (politely with slander) people who do this type of thing so that people, like myself, will be more aware. Granted, I lost nothing from this deal but obviously others have. So here's my idea:

Below, I am starting a chart. If you can add a name to it do so. One side is for people you can trust to reference a dog honestly and follow through a deal honestly. The other side is one for those who are Not so much. Please add people to the list and when we are done, I will make a thread statistising (I wonder if that is a word) all of the input. Please tell your friends of this list so we can keep it going. I am sure there are many more good than bad but I think the bad should be exposed. Come on, lets see where this goes.

You may submit your own name and question those submitted by others if you can. Example: If you think I am do not maintain a good trading reference, say so. Then PM me and I will try to make whatever has transpired, right so my name may stay in the proper column. Otherwise,I will remove it promptly on my own.

People You Can Deal with and Expect Honesty Not So Much-DAVID DIGGS

Robert (Buck) Allen
Tom C. Courter
Jim Scroogs
Ryan Carter
Russel Patrick
Last edited by bucks better beagles on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bucks better beagles

Well my chart didn't transform from the "creation" side to the actual posting side. "Not so Much" should have been to the right of the "Honest side" and David Diggs name should have been under it. Not the way it showed up above.

RunninHard

Post by RunninHard »

Wow what a guy, huh ? Thanks for the heads up

bucks better beagles

Runnin Hard: those are pretty dogs. You got anything for sale? Young, fast, hard hunting, etc.

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

i will have to say david did send me some of my money back
forgot about that

bucks better beagles

David called me tonight and said he had sent the money. Bottom line, I never received it and have not received it at this time. Nough said

RunninHard

Post by RunninHard »

bucks better beagles wrote:Runnin Hard: those are pretty dogs. You got anything for sale? Young, fast, hard hunting, etc.

Sending a PM