t - rex / eagle

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

jddingess

t - rex / eagle

Post by jddingess »

Anyone had any luck crossing t-Rex over iron eagle. My best female is out of smith weedeater crow which is out of eagle. She's in heat now looking at crossing with my male he's out of mtn ash ozzy and levee rd star which is June's littermate. Both dogs are rch but more importantly there good dogs. I think they will complement each other nicely. Just looking for info on crossing this blood.
Coalfield Kennels

Tim Croley

Re: t - rex / eagle

Post by Tim Croley »

I own Crow and owned Ozzy and Star. I crossed crow to star before she died and really liked the cross. If you have any questions you can call me 606 521-2757
Mountain Ash Beagles

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

I am running a male out of junie and his niece abby which is t-rex directly over eagle as close as it gets and yes it works.Touch more nose and the desire to fire. The great part is no extra bullshit mouth :nod:
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Bobby Vest

Post by Bobby Vest »

Jimmy's FC Abby was directly out of Iron Eagle crossed to Star. I think she is the total package.