Tritronics collar problem

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

fl rabbit hunter

Tritronics collar problem

Post by fl rabbit hunter »

I got one of my collars that tones fine but when you shock it is weaker than my other collars. #6 is = to probably a #3. just wondering if anyone else has seen this problem and what if anything can you do about it. Thanks
North Forty Beagles

crossfire731

Re: Tritronics collar problem

Post by crossfire731 »

I got one like that also. It don't seem like it's gets there attention when you shock'm. I'm wanting get newer collars but until then I've been putting it on the dog that don't need any shocking and always comes when I beep her.
Jr Woolman
417-686-0212

allniter

Post by allniter »

change the battery on the collars see if it is the battery weak --need more power to shock than to beep
ALWAY GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

PREACHERS KENNEL

Post by PREACHERS KENNEL »

i never had much problem with my tri tron. if i do i always call them they fix or replace very easy good service .

by the way ,, hows the pup doing?
ACTS 2:38=repent,baptised in the name of jesus christ,receive the holy ghost!

fl rabbit hunter

Post by fl rabbit hunter »

That's the same thing I been doing JR.

I guess I will call them and see what they say. I didn't think it was the battery because it is only 6 months old but who knows.

The pup is doing great Rick. She will follow the dogs into the woods already she is going to be a easy starter. :D
North Forty Beagles