scam artest in ky

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

little e kennels

scam artest in ky

Post by little e kennels »

does any body out there now the real name of the guy in ky riping off all these guys buying dogs

kybluesman

Re: scam artest in ky

Post by kybluesman »

James(Jamie)Daniels,8452 Barbourville Road London,KY. :angryfire: Someone is going to open a can of whoopa$$ on him WHEN they cross paths!!!!!!!

little e kennels

thanks alot for the name

Bobby Vest

Post by Bobby Vest »

What is he doing and exactly how is he doing it?

Bobby Vest

Post by Bobby Vest »

There are a lot of guys on here from London doesn't any of them know about this guy? Maybe they can get it stopped.

little e kennels

he is selling dogs and giving a week to try the dogs out and then never answering the phone when they call. there were 2 post on another froum posted today. he also uses alot of names but drivers the same vehicle to each drop off

KyBeagleGuy09

Post by KyBeagleGuy09 »

what kind of vehicle does he have

lebro

Post by lebro »

Bobby Vest wrote:There are a lot of guys on here from London doesn't any of them know about this guy? Maybe they can get it stopped.
i dont live in or close to london but i can tell you why we beaglers dont stop it , because we dont know how to behave like MEN any more. to many people are scared of the consiquences of a face to face but dont mind getting on here and running their mouths we need to quit looking out only for ourselves and try to do what is best for each other. remimber the golden rule, lets live by that and people like james daniels will quit being a problem.
broad ridge blaze,critter, delta, everstrong

little e kennels

kybeagleguy he is driving a gold or brown nissan frontier

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

My dog (Blacky) came up missing near the London area. I still havn't found out what happened to Blacky yet. I agree with lebro,these kind of guys need to be dealt with a certain way - Beat the Brakes off Them!!!
Last edited by hard on a check on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

little e kennels

i agree with you i dont understand why some one would buy a dog and not see it run first. thats why i make all deals in the field so you can see what you are getting and it elimanates that problem.

KyBeagleGuy09

Post by KyBeagleGuy09 »

i live here in manchester just about 20 minutes from london we all should get together and go to the stock sell on tuesdays because there is alot of junk dogs that sell over there for 10 and 20 dollars he has to be getting all that trash dogs from somewhere and that would be a good place for him to keep restocking find his truck and we find him there

sparky

Post by sparky »

hard on a check wrote:My dog (Blacky) came up missing near the London area. I still havn't found out what happened to Blacky yet. I agree with lebro,these kind of guys need to be dealt with a certain way - Beat the Brakes off Them!!!
Like Arlie said,We dont know what happened with Blacky yet,but in this situation you'all know exactly who this guy is - Punish Him!
SHAKE DOWN BEAGLES

lananbay

Post by lananbay »

This was posted today on Beaglesforsale website from a wife of a beagler named Scott Woliver thought I would share.

Description
I am not sure how long this will stay on here but just wanted people to know that Jamie Peanut Daniels will not call you back but he will text . Guess this is his real name Danels as last name seems to be the most used . Any way if you will send your name and contact info I am going to get started Monday morning on doing whatever it takes to keep this man who is sending me horrible sexual messages and calling all the people he scamed stupid and easy among other names . Please lets get together and stop this man before he tells another person of his sick Mother and last dog . Face it folks our money is gone but lets not let it happen again to another trusting soul and the only way is to ban together and pray for this to stop as well as Mr. Daniels and how really sad he must be to be able to sleep at night I just got a text that I will not repeat and I HAVENT BOTHERED HIM and will not . Proper channels people and I promise to do my best for all of us wronged by this so called man .E-Mail me your contact info and how much you lost to a house pet or dog pound dog .It is well over 13 people who have already contacted us . Thanks we will stop him and I know how we can .
Thanks Elaine Woliver cewoliver@peoplepc.co
PS Even if you contacted before send it again so I am sure to have all the info ,

cewoliver@peoplepc.com email her
Destry Lopez
LANAN BAY KENNELS

Hunting hounds by RANGER DAN & BLUE NINJA

kybluesman

Post by kybluesman »

I have met ALOT of good people on these boards but the Daniels punk is the lowest of a human I have met.Come on guys lets get him stopped! It's not about the money anymore.Get EVERYONE he has scammed to email this lady! Thanks