So happy.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Casey Harner

So happy.

Post by Casey Harner »

This past Sunday has really opened my eyes up, I walked away unscaved (sp??) and not hurt from our wreck. I thank God for that. I love running my dogs a lot, love raising my new pups even more. I am so thankful I got up this morning and put my feet on the floor. I got to do something today that made me smile, I got up and fed my dogs, walked out there and fed them...after my ordeal I thank God for letting me live another day... We always take granted for life, we always complain about how life is hard. But being able to put my feet on the floor, walking out to feed my beloved dogs has really opened my eyes up. My old saying is when someone I know says how you been?? I always said "same crap, different day", well I need to stop saying this after God protected my gf and I. Sorry about being a little emotional, but this has opened up my eyes and shook me up a lot...

When you wake up in the morning or go to bed tomorrow night, thank God for life that he gave you, thank him for allowing you to spend another day with your loved ones, and putting your feet on the floor...

With a heart defect that I was born with, I have always was suppose to watch my weight and blood pressure. I have been addicted to soda pop, but after my wreck, God gave me that second chance to redeem myself. I need to get with it, and stop pushing it all back and saying I will do it tomorrow, I will do it later. There might not be another later, I need to do it now...

Thank You Lord for saving my life and giving me another chance to live it right....

Thank God Everyday, you put your feet on the ground!!!

Your friend,

Casey Harner.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Bev
Site Admin

Re: So happy.

Post by Bev »

*Like*

sunsetredbeagles

Post by sunsetredbeagles »

Casey,
Thanks for the post i think that we do not relize what god gives us each day.We get so wrapped up in everyday life and do not thank him for the first breath we take each morning when we get up.It is a gift from him that he gave his life for us on the cross,I do not post much on here so when i read what had happened and how the Lord spared your lives it touched my heart to say what was on my mind.If we as christians would put the same effort into spreading the word and how he touched all our lives as we do our hounds this world would be be a much better place.And right now we need that more so than anything.Hope i do not offend anyone by this post i don't want to do that I just love the LORD and glad to see people are not ashamed to still speak his name.

lebro

Post by lebro »

casey great post. glad you can function normal and realize what a gift it is. im really glad you posted because it makes me stop and reflect.
broad ridge blaze,critter, delta, everstrong

Ky. Hunter

Post by Ky. Hunter »

Good post Casey and sunsetredbeagles. We all as christians should stop worring about what we want and thank God for what we already have and what he has done for us already.