CHRISTMAS GIFT!!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Schag

CHRISTMAS GIFT!!

Post by Schag »

Here is the opportunity to buy that special houndsman (women included) a gift that will last them a lifetime for under twenty bucks!! BRIARPATCH BANDITS rabbit hunting video. See ARHA HALL OF FAME CHAMPIONS pursue the elusive cottontail through Ohio's thick underbrush. There is commentary on the video, slow motion, music, sight chases, harvests, etc. etc. You can buy the video on a special Christmas price. Marked down from 18.50 to 15.00. Once again, sale price of $15.00. I will take care of the shipping. You can order the video by sending a check or money order to:
Schag and O's Production The video is 72 minutes
2438 Emma Lane
Mansfield, OH 44903

CHECK OUT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT
THE VIDEO ON MY WEBSITE!!!

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

I've watched my copy at least a half dozen times. You get your money's worth with this one!

Schag

Post by Schag »

Thanks Bev for the reply! I wanted to compliment you on the oustanding job that you have been doing with the AMERICAN BEAGLER. I can't wait for my monthly magazine! What a great Christmas gift a year's subscription would be to get more people involved in our sport. Buy a video and a year's subscrition for under forty dollars! We need to pass our heritage on so that it does not pass away.

Joshua and Stephanie

Post by Joshua and Stephanie »

how long does it take to ship

Schag

Post by Schag »

It all depends really. I ship the tape out the day or the next day that I receive the check. Some people have received their tape in a week some in two. I guess it really all depends on the mailing service? If you want it for Christmas I will do my best to get it to you even if that means putting more money on the shipping to rush send. Thanks