DEcember magazine

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bigfoot

DEcember magazine

Post by bigfoot »

When does the December issue of the magazine come out? Iam here in OHIO.

travel

Post by travel »

I am from Southwestern Ohio and received mine a few days ago, Monday I think. Looks great again!
"The best view of big government is in the rear view mirror as you are driving away from it" -- Ronald Reagan

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Ohio residents should receive theirs first since Cincinnati is the sorting hub for The American Beagler, but a lot of what determines which day you will get yours depends largely on your individual mail carrier. Many times if they have a lot of fliers or junk mail, they will deliver the first class stuff first, then take magazines and heavier stuff later. Hope you get it soon.

WSRandy

Post by WSRandy »

We Havent got ours either? Hopefully soon,Ive read the last months so much I know it all be heart LOL :lol: Thanks Shannon

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

I have one mailed to my home too, and I haven't received it yet. Nuts, huh?

Harry

Mag.

Post by Harry »

Wheres the Dec. issue? I'm in Md.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Still don't have mine either. They mailed two days before Thanksgiving. Now it's up to the carrier as to when they will deliver them to everyone's house. My guess is they are delivering the Christmas Sale fliers and all the junk mail first, then they will wait for a light day to deliver the mags. I will try to get January's mailed out earlier in Dec. so we don't have the same problem at Christmas & New Year's.