Top Sire

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hookset

Re: Top Sire

Post by hookset »

likeemfast wrote:Hookset, be careful, you dont want to get on the bad side of Reggie's owner too, do ya? :D
I'm not commenting on the thread at all, just that Rufus sounded intelligent. We disagree on the other page completely, but has produced some nice blood.

Chimney Rock Kennel

Post by Chimney Rock Kennel »

likeemfast you have got to be the most JEALOUS person i have ever seen. Maybe you should try running your dogs (if you own any) instead of your mouth and just maybe you could end up with something someone would want to breed to. I am not for sure if your jealous becuase a lot of people breed to Reggie and not one of your pot lickers or your just jealous because Reggie gets laid more times in one week that you have in your whole life. Either way it don't matter because it looks like Reggie is gonna be the top sire for seveal more years to come and that means you will being crying for several more years to come, and then after Reggie it's probably gonna be one of Reggie's pups take over as top sire so maybe the best thing you could do is just give your pot lickers away and forget about beagling all together because as much as you worry about Reggie it's gonna be a miserable life for you.

Eddie
Home of

NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Bad Moon Rising
FCGD LPRCH Chimney Rock's KY Lucky
NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Shooting Star

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

likeemfast, knock it off. You've been warned.