Cydnee Designs

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Casey Harner

Cydnee Designs

Post by Casey Harner »

I have recently read your post on the scam. I am terribly sorry to hear this, figured I would make a post on a more positive note. Every one who reads this, please look up their designs website. You will not be disappointed on their quality of work. They have my business on any custom hats, shirts, and jackets. They also sell mule and Dan briar proof chaps and other clothing. Look them up they will send you emails of updates and anything you want to add they are very responsive.

By the way Dennis and Missi, my girlfriend loves the pink and camo hat. You picked the right coloring for the lettering. Bailey told me its her favorite hat, don't know if its because it has my kennel name or because it has pink and camo on the hat lol....

Figured this post would cheer you up a little bit. Again sorry you got scammed. Keep your head up.
Last edited by Casey Harner on Sun May 13, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

kenjames

Re: Cydnee Designs

Post by kenjames »

Casey I agree with you about their work. You will not be disappointed with their work. Ken :D and you are welcome. The rest is our secret..
Camp Hill Kennels: Home to Lemon and White Beagles

baj

Post by baj »

They definitly do quality work, and are very talented at choosing the right colors to match up with the design. Also their prices are very reasonable too. Thanks for all the shirts and hats you designed for me.

Polara Kennels

hookset

Post by hookset »

Classy people. Quality work. What else could you ask for?

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

They are great people who do great work! Missi has all my business forever! Dennis is always great to talk to! The best in the business! Thanks Dennis and Missi!

beaglerof4

Post by beaglerof4 »

I agree. I have ordered several hats from them and they always are fast and good quality work and hats

Gabby's Beagles

Post by Gabby's Beagles »

I have also ordered from her. Really good work and fast service

lebro

Post by lebro »

:cool:
broad ridge blaze,critter, delta, everstrong

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

I just got a Jacket...Missi was great and helped me out a bunch with colors, print, etc......nothing but positive with everything they have done for me.
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

Chip E

Post by Chip E »

They definitly do quality work, and are very talented at choosing the right colors to match up with the design. Also their prices are very reasonable too. Thanks for all the Hats or made for me got them last week, the Green on the Brown really makes it stand out.
Chip E

HAREHOUND

Post by HAREHOUND »

same here. i got a couple hats and they were very nice. just ordered a couple more. very friendly and helpful.

dbounds

Post by dbounds »

I will also chime in and say these are great people that do a great business! Always willing to help and they always try to do things the right way.

Bellmorekennels

Post by Bellmorekennels »

I also ordered hats and shirts from them, they were very quick on getting my order out and very easy to order!!

www.bellmorekennels.com

Buckeye Blues

Post by Buckeye Blues »

Great people. Great products. Benifits a great cause.

TC

Post by TC »

Buckeye Blues wrote:Great people. Great products. Benifits a great cause.
Yup I agree we dont have our Embroidery Done anywhere else!! Quality Work at a good price.
Great Custom Work also. Got an idea you would like to have done call or E-mail Missi & Dennis..
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be