Heads up on Jason Poteet..

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

nchunter102

Heads up on Jason Poteet..

Post by nchunter102 »

Guys this is a warning to not do any business with this guy. I had been in contact with him over several weeks and finally on Sunday 6/10 I wired him money for e-collars, with the money for 2 day priority shipping.

Thursday came and I hadn't received my collars so I called him and he said that it would be 3-4 business days, and that I should be getting them at anytime..Needless to say I still have not received my e-collars and he has ignored my phone calls / texts all weekend..

This is just a heads up to not do business with this guy.

Ron Conroe

Re: Heads up on Jason Poteet..

Post by Ron Conroe »

i had problem with him to. hauled a dog to ar for him and then he did not have the money.WARNING DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM.

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

Seems like if you are going to haul a dog for him you need to do it right after someone has paid him for a E- collar!

ANTHONY KERR

Post by ANTHONY KERR »

gwyoung wrote:Seems like if you are going to haul a dog for him you need to do it right after someone has paid him for a E- collar!
Only if their names are Peter and Paul ! :camo:
Where's the earth shattering kaboom ?

Dave Swiger

Post by Dave Swiger »

One thing about it. Years ago if you got screwed, you might tell your buddy or the fellow next door. After that you sucked it up and went on. Now with these boards you can tell the Beagle community and the offenders name is mud. Saves folks lost time and money dealing with folks that shouldn't be dealt with. Thanks Bev.

Dave

ken pack

Post by ken pack »

:angryfire: Had Problems with this Guy too last year on a Hound, told him I'LL NEVER DEAL ON A BEAGLE WITH HIM AGAIN OR ANYTHING ELSE NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD :!: :!: :!: JMO

JOHNB

Post by JOHNB »

Just in case you guys need a face to go with the name!!!!
Attachments
mug-shot-54957571.jpg
mug-shot-54957571.jpg (13.46 KiB) Viewed 4228 times

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

JOHNB wrote:Just in case you guys need a face to go with the name!!!!
Ya know i dont know Jason other than here, But it sure aint looking good for him. I know a while back he was selling dogs for medical reasons he said. Too bad just too bad. :roll:
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

JOHNB

Post by JOHNB »

Well i do know this guy!!! and every good ''con man'' has a story

pilotknob

Post by pilotknob »

JohnB,Good idea with the pic.most of the time when these slick opperators get busted and the word"s out on them they just go by another name.Where is he from?

JOHNB

Post by JOHNB »

He's from southwestern ohio, middletown area. Trust me i know all about this guy fighting with him now about some puppy papers he owes me, and i even helped bailing him out of jail!!!

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

So why was he in jail?
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Mr. Bowman

Post by Mr. Bowman »

Posting this so it dose not happen to any one else bought a dog off this fellow, talked a good talk and was going to get papers a week latter, should of known better definitely my fault. Anyways three months later and a litter of puppies lol still no papers, paid 600 for this dog which was supposed to have an akc pedigree from certain dogs, that he will not send and turned out to be pregnant lol,akc said the dog is not registered with them unless it's still on puppy papers , seriously doubt that is the case. He has stopped answering my messages and calls and still has the dog on his updated website potteets kennels were champions are born lol don't want to get into how she runs even though she was described as something else. Just mad about not getting the papers as I know probably my fault, won't happen again I know that much.
Just want people to know to beware of this guy as I've talked to another guy who got ripped off on the shock collars and they are still not there. SO BEWARE OF JASON POTTET OF POTTET KENNELS NOTHING BUT A CROOK

HOPE THIS KEEPS OTHER FROM LOSING THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY

BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

He has a facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/jasonpoteet45
I pasted it to this page. Hope it works.

dog

Post by dog »