Greenbay PawKing

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rabbitman1980

Greenbay PawKing

Post by rabbitman1980 »

I was wondering if anyone had any videos of Paw. If so could you please post them? Thanks.

fjg2

Re: Greenbay PawKing

Post by fjg2 »

especially if anyone has a video from his class at the futurity; that was PRICELESS $$$$$$$$$$$

rabbitman1980

Post by rabbitman1980 »

anyone?

rabbitman1980

Post by rabbitman1980 »

btt

Darryl

Post by Darryl »

I Don't have Video of Pawking but i have a vivid memory of him . I judged him twice this year in Canada. He walked away with blues both days i believe he ended up with 7 wins in 9 trials with 1- 2nd and 1-3rd. Hes the real deal can do it all , lead a pack , or make the lead dogs look silly from behind. Hes a Special type dog, I think what helps him is he is a very smart dog and has great pack sense. He hits hard and is on the edge at time but he gets so much work done.
Home of
FTCH Branko's Cornflower (sold)
FTCH Branko's Jimmy D
FTCH Branko's Bronson (rip)
FTCH Martin's LP 2Spot
IFC Branko's Dubonnet

fulcount

Post by fulcount »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

I heard Paw King Won the nationals at 18 months of age ? If thats true how did a dog so young beat 3 and 4 year old experianced hounds and not blow sky high? Just saying thats a pretty incredible feat for a puppy.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

fulcount

Post by fulcount »

:?: :?: :roll: :roll: ;)

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

how has he done on snow and icey conditions the really bad stuff , can he gear down and grub I was considering breeding to him . We have cottontails and no hare and the soil is very arrid dry and sandy lots of dry pine needles where it is damp is wet twsiting ducking doubling marsh rabbits running logs often times so can only push so hard. dam is one heck of a producer think pups out 2 litters winning now. Birchhaven Bruiser line bred heavily on bottom side was a dual purspose big nosed hound in the HOF now. Never saw Bruiser go but my friends say that he was an incrdible talented hard to find hound they said with gears could win both ways.

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. wrote:I heard Paw King Won the nationals at 18 months of age ? If thats true how did a dog so young beat 3 and 4 year old experianced hounds and not blow sky high? Just saying thats a pretty incredible feat for a puppy.
Actually 2x NLPC IFC Tughill Dark Raider was even younger when he won the first time winning again as an adult hound best 13 male i ever seen run in brutal hot conditions overwhelming dominating and won on the white stuff too.Own a gundog out Darkie at 6 years old incredibile stamina in the heat even compared to dogs half his age. I saw DARKIE at Black River temps in 90's dominate and overwhelm the pack.Many dogs carried out the woods and many had water breaks laid down in the creek over half the pack was done for but I caught Darkie almost 45 minutes after the trial ended in the beaver swamp for Tex Darkie never laid in the creek or was given a water break as it was brutal judges called a time out for a water break as the hounds were getting weak.Darkie ccontinued to pound Tex could not stop him said heck with it When i nabbed him off the hare he was jumping like a kangaroo still wanting to go.I never seen so much an overwhelming advatage in stamina toughness and desire as he showed that day and again the following trial in the heat at Palmer he was dominate.After either trial there was no doubt by anyone who won just the other places- amazingily toughhhhhhhh hound TUFF TUFF......! I had conditioned in heat in the south was up to just have fun DARKIE KICKED MY AZZZZ! Beautiful memorable performance.Better breed to Darkie and his sire FC International Trial of Champion Winner Tughill Buddy Black whose 12 now and dont forget about the NLPC legacy of Sport and his blood lines before and after his birth they all won the big trials- dont miss the boat
Last edited by sbeagler on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Buckeye Blues

Post by Buckeye Blues »

Say what you want to say fulcount. Quit making the stupid faces and put words behind your thoughts. What did paw king do that mifs you? Woop your dogs?

fulcount

Post by fulcount »

Buckeye
No Never ran against the dog Don't try to start a pissin contest it seems you get riled to
easy and you dont' own the dog!
Its easy to put things on paper Just Sayin

sbeagler wrote:
Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. wrote:I heard Paw King Won the nationals at 18 months of age ? If thats true how did a dog so young beat 3 and 4 year old experianced hounds and not blow sky high? Just saying thats a pretty incredible feat for a puppy.
Actually 2x NLPC IFC Tughill Dark Raider was even younger when he won the first time winning again as an adult hound best 13 male i ever seen run in brutal hot conditions overwhelming dominating and won on the white stuff too.Own a gundog out Darkie at 6 years old incredibile stamina in the heat even compared to dogs half his age. I saw DARKIE at Black River temps in 90's devastate the pack dogs carried out the woods many had water breaks laid down in the creek over half the pack done but I caught Darkie almost 45 minutes after the trial ended in the beaver swamp for Tex. when i nabbed him off the hare he was jumping like a kangaroo still wanting to go.I never seen so much an overwhelming advatage in stamina toughness and desire as he showed that day and again the following trial in the heat at Palmer.After either trial there was no doubt by anyone who won just the other places- amazingily toughhhhhhhh hound TUFF TUFF......!
Thats a pretty amazing feat. I dont even think about exposure to that kinda pressure, till at least 3. Wow.

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

i think Darkie is 8 or 9 now and his sire Buddy Black is 12.
Last edited by sbeagler on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Got a pedigree? Where is Darkie Located?