Do Good Dogs Go To Heaven

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BLACKBART

Re: Do Good Dogs Go To Heaven

Post by BLACKBART »

JESUS SAID IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WILL KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS,
JOHN WROTE, IF YOU SAY YOU LOVE GOD AND KEEP NOT HIS COMMANDMENTS YOU ARE A LIAR AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN YOU.
JOHN WROTE, THAT ALL LIARS WOULD HAVE THEIR PART IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.
SOLOMAN WROTE, LET'S HEAR THE CONCLUSION OF THE MATTER, FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, FOR THIS IS THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN.
WHAT I'M TRYING TO POINT OUT IS THE DIFFERENT PEOPLE SERVE GOD FOR DIFFERENT REASONS, SOME OUT OF FEAR AND SOME OUT OF PURE LOVE.
EITHER WAY IF THEY KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, THEY ARE ACCEPTED BY HIM.
DIVISIONS ON DOCTRINAL BELIEFS, HAVE SEPERATED THE CHURCH AND WEAKENED THE TESTIMONY OF THE BODY OF CHRIST.
REMEMBER THIS GOD CAN NOT LIE, SO HOW CAN HE SAY ONTO YOU, ENTER IN THOU GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT, YOU'VE BEEN FAITHFUL OVER A
FEW THINGS, I SHALL MAKE YOU RULER OVER MANY, IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN FAITHFUL.DON'T FALL INTO SATAN'S SNARE BY ARGUEING OVER ETERNAL
SECURITY, AND YOU CAN TO BE SAVED AND THEN LOOSE YOUR SALVATION. GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION, AND THIS CONFUSES MANY
YOUNG AND UNLEARNED BROTHERS IN THE LORD. IT IS OUR JOB TO BE A LIGHT TO ALL THE WORLD AND NOT A STUMBLING BLOCK. I AM FAR FROM AN
EXPERT ON THE SCRIPTURES, BUT I DO KNOW BY THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, IN WHOM I HAVE BELIEVED AND AM PERSUADED HE IS ABLE TO KEEP
THAT,THAT I HAVE COMMITTED ONTO HIM AGAINST THAT DAY.
THE ROAD TO ETERNAL SALVATION IS SIMPLE, LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, MIND,SOUL AND STRENGTH, AND LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS
THY SELF.
LOVE WORKETH NO ILL AGAINST HIS NEIGHBOR.
PAUL WROTE, WHEREFORE IF MEAT MAKE MY BROTHER TO OFFEND, I WILL EAT NO FLESH WHILE THE WORLD STANDETH, LEST I MAKE MY BROTHER TO OFFEND.
PAUL WAS NOT THINKING OF HISSELF FIRST BUT HIS BROTHER. THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALL.
LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU, WHICH WAS ALSO IN CHRIST JESUS; LOVE ONE ANOTHER EVEN I AS I HAVE LOVED YOU!

Duke

Post by Duke »

As I understand it when heaven comes to earth the Lion will sleep with the Lamb. If lions and lambs will be sleeping together and on earth, then I guess it is all possible that here will be dogs also. None of us know for sure. But to argue over this so vehemently is rather silly. With God all things are possible.

Salzer mtn

Post by Salzer mtn »

Black Bart have you ever considered When Christ said, thou hast been faithful over a few things he was talking to the ones that were faithful for believing the truth. There was one man in the bible, the rich young ruler that said he had kept the commandments from his youth up but Christ revealed to him that he hadn't kept the commandments, so this rich young ruler realized his heart had decieved him for years. A person might keep the commandments in the letter, that is by the hand or never committing gross sins toward his neighbor but what about from the heart. The bible says though shalt not commit adultery, but Christ said, he that looketh on a woman to lust after her in his heart has already committed adultery. The law said, Thou shalt not kill, but in 1John 3:15 the bible says Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer. When Apostle Paul finally understood the meaning of the commandment's this is what he said, The commandments which was ordained to life, i found to be unto death. For i was alive without the law once: but when the commandments came sin (his sin) revived and i died. Paul said, I had not known sin, but by the law: For i had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. Our heart's are like a dark damp cellar that contains all kind of creeping things like bugs, spiders, snakes and sin. The law or commandments when it is directed by the Holy Spirit is like a light that shines in a dark place and when it does, it reveals all those creeping thing naturally speaking and also sin from a spiritual stand point. this is called conviction of ones sins. The law has then served it's purpose, The individual realizes that he is a hell bound God hating sinner but grace holds his hands up and say's Look and Live, see my crusified Son, believe on Him and you are justified from all things. The bible say, for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified (saved). Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Christ and not by the works of the law. For the law is our school master to bring us unto Christ. For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: For it is written, cursed is everyone that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. If you have set your mind upon keeping the law or commandments for life eternal then you must keep them all and never break a one of them which is impossible.

BLACKBART

Post by BLACKBART »

SALSER MTN.
WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. CHRIST SAID BE YE THEREFORE PERFECT AS YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN IS PERFECT, DID HE TELL US TO DO WHAT WE CAN NOT DO.
HE TOLD THE WOMAN TAKEN IN ADULTERY TO GO AND SIN NO MORE. WHY,AND HOW COULD SHE IF WE ALL SIN DAILY, AS SOME SAY.
HOW DO WE DO THIS.
CHRIST SAID GOD IS A SPIRIT AND SEEKETH SUCH TO WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH. SIN IS CONDEMNED IN OUR MORTAL BODIES, THEREFORE THEY CANNOT ENTER THE KINGDOM BUT WE THAT WALK BY THE SPIRIT CAN KEEP OUR BODIES IN SUBJECTION, BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
PAUL WROTE BE YE NOT CONFORMED TO THE WORLD BUT BE YE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND.
WE NO LONGER WALK IN SIN, AS SOME FASLELY CLAIM BUT WE ARE KNEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS. HAVING PUT OFF THE OLD MAN AND BEEN BORNE AGAIN TO WALK IN A NEWNESS OF LIFE. IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOR AND (DO HIS WILL), SIN AND DEATH HAVE NO MORE DOMINION OVER YOU. YOU TELL ME WHERE CHRIST SAID ABIDE IN YOUR SINS, I'LL TAKE CARE OF THEM. NO HE SAID IF YOU DIE IN YOUR SINS WHERE I AM YOU CAN NOT COME. PAUL WARNED AGAINST USING OUR
LIBERTY IN CHRIST AS AN EXCUSE TO SIN. SATAN HAS USED PARTIAL TRUTH SINCE THE BEGINNING TO DECEIVE MAN. THE SCRIPTURE SAYS TO STUDY TO SHOW THYSELF
APPROVED A UNTO GOD A WORKMAN THAT NEEDETH NOT TO BE ASHAMED,( RIGHTLY) DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH. IT HAS BEEN TAUGHT FOR A LONG TIME AROUND OUR COUNTRY, GET WASHED IN THE BLOOD AND DO AS YOU PLEASE, FOR THE BLOOD COVERS ALL SIN. I SAY TO YOU THAT THOSE THAT DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER SHALL INHERIT THE KINGDOM, AND THOSE THAT TRANSGRESS THE LAWS OF GOD SHALL NOT SEE LIFE, BUT RATHER MAY BE THOSE TO WHOM HE SAID, DEPART FROM ME, I KNOW YOU NOT.
TO CLARIFY I WAS NOT SPEAKING OF THE LAW OF MOSES( THE TEN COMMANDMENTS) BUT RATHER THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD WHEN HE SAID THIS IS MY BELOVED SON
HEAR YE HIM.
NOT ANY MAN'S DOCTRINE BUT THE WORD OF GOD. LET NO MAN DECIEVE YOU, HEAVEN AND EARTH SHALL PASS AWAY , BUT MY WORDS SHALL NEVER PASS AWAY.
WITH TOTAL PESPECT FOR YOU AND ALL GOD'S CREATION JOHN15 4 AND 5

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

AMEN.........HALLELUJAH.............LET THE POST DIE SO IT CAN GO TO HEAVEN. :shock:

Salzer mtn

Post by Salzer mtn »

Blackbart i have done all those things that God requires me to do. If he requires me to be perfect, i am perfect in Christ. Not in my self but in Christ. 1 Cor 1:30-31. But of him (God) are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is MADE UNTO US wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. Paul said in Phil 3:9 that in the resurrection he wanted to be found in Him (Christ) not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that (rightousness) which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith. The legalist of today are like the Israelites of old when Paul told them in Rom chapter 10 For they (Jews) being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about (doing good works) to establishing their own righteousness ( Or perfection) have not submitted themselves to the righteousness of God. There is a righteousness or perfection that is not of man, it is a imputed righteousness that God gives through Christ when a man is saved. In Rom chapter 4 Paul gives an illistration of imputed righteousness by using Abraham as a example. For what saith the scripture ? Abraham believed God and it was counted UNTO HIM for righteousness. But to him (anyone) that worketh not, but believeth on Him (Christ) that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, Saying Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are COVERED (by the blood). Blessed is the man to whom the Lord WILL NOT impute sin. These are deep truths of grace that are only taught to those that are willing to learn. It is called the meat of the word. Blackbart i used to believe as you do but it comes a time that men need to be weened off of the milk of the word and eat solid food. These truths will not cause a true christian to want a license to sin but these truths when learned from the heart gives the christian comfort and peace.

BLACKBART

Post by BLACKBART »

SALZER MTN.
AMEN, PERFECT IN CHRIST
A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND GOD GIVEN POST.
AS WE CONVERSED I FOUND THAT WHAT WE BELIEVE IS THE SAME THING, SALVATION THRU JESUS CHRIST.
LITTLE PERKS IN HOW WE MAY UNDERSTAND CERTAIN SCRIPTURES DOES NOT EFFECT OUR CORE FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST, OR OUR SALVATION.
MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU IN ALL WAYS. IT HAS BEEN FUN GETTING TO KNOW YOU AND I BELIEVE I KNOW YOU NOW WELL ENOUGH TO CALL YOU BROTHER.