I despise a liar ......

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

LR Patch

I despise a liar ......

Post by LR Patch »

I despise a darn liar , same as a theif no place for either
Re: End Times- Personal
by bucks better beagles » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 pm
Gentlemen,

My husband was not well. He apparently had an undetected aortic aneurysm. He was at home when it ruptured and slumped over the computer. The EMS tried to resuscitate him at the scene and enroute to the hospital, but he was pronounced dead when he arrived.

There will be no memorials or services scheduled for him,I do not have the energy to do that, and he certainly wouldn't have been interested in one.bucks better beagles

Re: need tri tronics
by bucks better beagles » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Re: need tri tronics
by bucks better beagles » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:32 pm

I have a TT Trashbreaker G3 that is about 3 months old. $350bucks better beagles

Man aint worth the cost of lead , guess it's easier to be chick- $hit than to be a man ;-)
Call me easy , I sent flowers . :loser:
Last edited by LR Patch on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Re: I despise a liar ......

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Famous people too Vanish-------Amelia Earhart-Bucks Better Beagles, At least we found Buck.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

MVK: Great response. I, personally, will hold my tongue until I hear from the moderators about the quality of the post. There are such things as poetic license, metaphor, and, since I didn't get the flowers LR said he sent, I must surmise that the totality of this post is not true. I must say, since I "died" things have got quite copacetic.

Dave Swiger

Post by Dave Swiger »

Hang on a minute while I check and see if Jesus is in the air. Seems as the dead has risen.

Dave

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

I forgot about Jimmy Hoffa, well Buck glad you ain't dead. What's the next gig? Typing with a straight Jacket and summersed in a tank of Trouser Trout?
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

Buck, So, copesetic also means boring, I didn't know that!

RDN61

Post by RDN61 »

Come on Buck, you must have gotten rusty. Even I knew those words! Didn't have to look them up. LOL

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

seems some people just like to get attention!!!
attention.jpg
attention.jpg (3.25 KiB) Viewed 1510 times
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

bucks better beagles

There is political, literary and religious precedent for what happened. In affect, it was to end that thread. The new, upgraded me, intends to try to please wherever I can and not be at all controversial. I live in a place of arcady where no man can hurt me but all men impress me a little. The most wasted day of all is one in which we haven't laughed.

All I did was post a shock caller for sale and, wham! Like a poor rabbit in a trap.

GW: Fact: 35 or so different people posted to my last thread. Not a single one of those posted since, until now.

bucks better beagles

Johns: I don't know who that person is but the caption was "attention whore". I assume you wanted to make that statement and since you did, I have used noms de guerre before but it would be more pleasing if you would quantify the social strata that one such as this is engaged.

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

Buck, interesting is is not, and I thought they were going to be talking dawgs , and talking dawgs, and talking dawgs and just talking dawgs, Well they fooled me!

dog

Post by dog »

Hey Buck , let us decide what is boring and what is not , been kinda peaceful on here without you and your peanut gallery ! the only reason he is here is because we respond to him , i say ignore everything he post and he will get bored and go away

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

What are you wanting BBB? Your post that YOU made was clearly a lie and meant to deceive others. You bit off more than you could chew and needed a way out.... You just couldnt stay away. In my opinion that makes LR Patch's post nothing more than spot on! in my opinion you owe the entire board an apology for your blatant lie. Its hard to believe anyone would want to have dealings with you on a shocking collar or anything else for that matter. Unless Bev thinks differently I would say you have made your bed so sleep in it!
Crane Creek Kennels

bucks better beagles

OK Aaron. Gotcha. Know where you are coming from. Please remember Old Aesop's rabbit who talked the fox into throwing him into the briar patch. I owe the board nothing but I am sorry if anyone was hurt over my prank. Out of the 42 calls and PM's that I got, only one didn't think it was funny.

I asked you politely and you seem to be saying "go for it". I have nothing against LR's post except the slander but, that seems to be OK with you as a moderator. I will easily weigh my trades against your's or anybody else's on here. Look it up. 100%.

As for what I said, come on, don't be so supercilious. Who is the sanctimonious one here? Surely, you didn't think someone could write their own death notice? Lighten up. Life is a tragedy to those who cry but a comedy to those who think.

My last word unless others see fit to defame, lampoon and/or pasquinade. "Let it go John, Let it go." (that is a quote meant for those who feel they must continue in this ugly vein). I did not draw "First Blood"

golden acres

Post by golden acres »

I agree with you guys on Buck took it to far with the death, but I was pretty sure his wife did not lift him off the computer to let us know he died. I finally read through every page and found it to be somewhat entertaining. Their were those who just could not let the post die. I only know a little about Buck , but this is what I know. He uses big words that even with having 2 degrees I do not know what they mean. He is a Vietnam Veteran. He retired from Michigan State Corrections, He raised a successful daughter, Has never been divorced. He runs dogs every night. Guys I am not seeing the reason for the hate. Their are much worse people to hang. Those who protest our troops. Those who will not work. Those that will not take care of their kids. Those who support peta. Now most of the things he post I do not read because I find them looking for a big word (boring). Just do what I and many others I am sure do go to the next topic JMO
Golden Acre Supplies 616-813-0814 (Cell)
http://www.goldenacresupplies.com