DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

johns03272008

Re: DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

Post by johns03272008 »

I would privacy fence in the rest of the yard then around your kennels privacy around them and then tell them they can look all they want over the first fence!!! They can't write you up anything for dogs they cam see or hear!! Maybe that area around the kennels is fenced in for your a child, that's what I would say and do!!

Also I would be sure to post a brand new extremely bright spot light pointing towards that neighbors window!!! You know for the security reasons and such!! :lol:
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

gun runner

Post by gun runner »

Just another way to get money out of you,That is what is wrong with this world,Every body is trying to stick it to you.There is no reason a man should be told how many dogs he is allowed to have,if they are all be taken care of.I hate to hear stuff like this happen to good people.Hang in there i hope you BEAT THEM.
LYNCH MOB KENNEL

LITAWAY'S CAPITAIN COLT COMMANDER
AWFULBAWLIN SMOKEN RED RYDER

Blackwater

Post by Blackwater »

Runner,
Are you a member of MoFed or The Sporting Dog Association of Missouri, if not you should be. In fact anyone who cares about hound hunting in Missouri or just hunting, should be a member to both! I'm going to PM you a couple numbers that will help you. Don't do anything untill you talk to them!
Casey Cunningham
Blackwater Beagles
La Monte, MO

lebro

Post by lebro »

i am about fou hours away but would kennel your dogs for you till you figure out what to do. surely you can find temp homes alot closer. good luck.
broad ridge blaze,critter, delta, everstrong

smokedawg

Post by smokedawg »

Man, thank the good lord i live out in the sticks down here in Louisiana. Neighbors cant complain cause I've got no neighbors close by. The closest folks that live anywhere around me have beagles also.

Duden's beagles

Post by Duden's beagles »

Hope u get things straightened out. I live in Dutzow Mo 40 to 50 miles away And have a open Kennel if i can be of any help let me know Ill house them for a week or two just bring food for them.
Call me if i can Help 636 262 4599 Bob

Panther Creek

Post by Panther Creek »

Blackwater wrote:Runner,
Are you a member of MoFed or The Sporting Dog Association of Missouri, if not you should be. In fact anyone who cares about hound hunting in Missouri or just hunting, should be a member to both! I'm going to PM you a couple numbers that will help you. Don't do anything untill you talk to them!
Casey- I'd like more info on these 2 also!
Hope you get squared away on this. My closest neighbor is across the road & down about 400 yrds. They have dogs also. (but not beagles) & we know each other well enough if there was a problem, they'd let us know!
I'm glad I'm not in town- they'd hate me!
Panther Creek Beagles
Be faithful unto death, and I will give you a crown of life. Rev. 2:10

rabbit runer

Post by rabbit runer »

will i had to get rid of one dog. The neighbor is going to let me put a kennel in his yard for now to hold 3 dogs and i will keep 1 in my kennel but other then that am scerwed

and i am unable to get a kennel permit becaues of were i live they said no one in that area has got a permit in 25 years
BRIAN
Visit my website - http://morabbitdogs.webs.com/
Team Track Em Down.......Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!