hey ny hillbilly, fuzz, Darren

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tnbeagleman

hey ny hillbilly, fuzz, Darren

Post by tnbeagleman »

If you guys are having problems with your hounds I,m thinking about start a safe haven for those dogs that don't please everyone but I will have to be seletive in what I take because the number may get big but if any you all want to get rid of those over acheivers I may possibly be able to take them off your hands for a small fee, but you must be sure they are up to date on their shots wormers and, etc. you just send them to East Tenn. with that small fee that will be negoitable depending on their breeding, of course you will be responsible for shipping and be sure to send the proper paper work. I know this will be a great task for me but I am willing to make the sacrifice for you all with those hounds that just can't cut everybodys mustard. I beleive I may like this new service that I am offering you all!!! Oh, one more thing if possible give me a five generation pedigree. This offering stands for you too Fuzz and Darren I won't leave you out. So contact me if interested and if not, happy hunting. Just funning guys enjoyed the thread on AKC / ARHA. Hearld

DarrinG

Post by DarrinG »

Wow Hearld, I dunno what to say to such a kind offer. I would insist that I give you at least a 10 generation pedigree and 2 tons of feed and several pre-paid vet vouchers for his future vaccinations, etc. I know it would really be putting you out so I would also insist on sending you a few pairs of good Wicks bibs so you can exercise him properly :shock: :shock: :-o :-o ;) ;) ;) ;)

Me thinks Hearld has been puffing the whacky backy.....LOL......Hearld you nut! :D
+++
He's coming....are you ready?

New York Hillbilly

offer

Post by New York Hillbilly »

Hearld,
Thank goodness I found a place for these culls to go. I thought I was stuck for good! :lol: I packed them up this AM in a crate together so they would stay warm (and to save on shipping). I included lots of PAPERS to keep them from bouncin around to much and to give them something to read on the way. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you they could read!! We learned them how so they wouldn't go on posted property. :lol: And so they could read the map when we went on road trips. They ride a mean shot gun in the truck. So I guess you could say they are not "Gun Shy". :shock: Feel free to use those papers if you decide to trial them. They may not be accurate but they are close as I'm sure they really are beagles. This I know cause the lady at the pound told me so! :lol: I hope they arrive in time for x-mas cause I only packed enough deer meat in there for them to eat for a couple days. I know they will eat the deer meat cause they are the ones that caught it to begin with. You can keep the hide and use it in their new box so they have something they are used to. :lol: Please let me know how much I owe you and I'll e-mail you a check! Thanks again!

Your Hillbilly buddy ;)
NYH
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!