looking for hunt

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rattletrap Kennels

Re: looking for hunt

Post by Rattletrap Kennels »

Blubeagle wrote: i got this FC Redbarn's J-bird pup!...he is Buckshot top and bottom!...he aint quite 3 months old yet!...im looking forward to seeing what he will be like!!!
Thats a fine looking hound here is mine he is off J-bird and a pro x bluecreek bear bitch
IMAG0341-1.jpg
(114.69 KiB) Downloaded 814 times

DINGUS MAN

Post by DINGUS MAN »

I have some linebred stubby dogs and 1 is only 8 weeks old and hitting the brush and I took her just to get her used to riding in the box in the back of the truck. She did great with that and then she started going thru the brush and thickets and following the big dogs for awhile. She dont get shuck up and start crying and all she looks like she might be all business. Its to early to tell but it is pretty exciting to see a pup at this age be into it this much. SHe already hunts harder than some dogs ive seen. I believe in dogs that hunt very hard and she is making me happy right now.

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

reffets stuff will always add hunt. I also seen a hound run last year at the Juvee hunt that won the opens. I judged him first round and he is everything you have described. Jdell
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

Lone Pine Beagles

Post by Lone Pine Beagles »

FC Kimbrel's Kick em up Kane
(Bigwheel x Tadpole)

Blubeagle

Post by Blubeagle »

not just because i own and know the dam...but these should have AWESOME hunt!...LOL...bred for SERIOUS hunt!!!

Dogman

Post by Dogman »

by littlewoody » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:19 am

what about this line. http://deerwalkbeagles.weebly.com

This strain of dogs was started by Don Bramlett of Ky, and is being continued by a few breeders. This line produces dogs with good foot ,hunt, mouth and good line control. I personally run mine on cottontail and snowshoe hare and they handle both very well. One other thing that I personally like is the fact that are very easy to break off game should that issue arrise. Most are black and tan in color,not for eveyone, but suits me fine. Thanks Phil Ash

tdog

Post by tdog »

Jigs has great hunt and control.. Check out Frenchmans Zacarys Last.. He is throwing very good qualities...

foxxy

Post by foxxy »

Murphy's Kennel wrote:reffets stuff will always add hunt. I also seen a hound run last year at the Juvee hunt that won the opens. I judged him first round and he is everything you have described. Jdell
j dell is pretty dam nice
DNA Jenny
Windy Ridge Lightning
Coal Runs Bowser
Coal Runs Lacey
Coal Runs Cappy
Coal Runs Amp
Coal Runs Yoshi
Lp r ch Turbos Grand Pappy Happy

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

Yea I really like the J dell dog... I have only seen him twice but no doubt he is the real deal. Seems like the same dog everytime to the field.
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Lone Pine Beagles wrote:FC Kimbrel's Kick em up Kane
(Bigwheel x Tadpole)

Plus tough check dogs, I have a male that's kane's littermate sister. He is a tough hard check dog!!! Picks up those long checks when you think the race is over!!
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

foxxy wrote:
Murphy's Kennel wrote:reffets stuff will always add hunt. I also seen a hound run last year at the Juvee hunt that won the opens. I judged him first round and he is everything you have described. Jdell
j dell is pretty dam nice

Smooth running dog that can spank a pack and the rabbit. He is fast with control!!!

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

sxs20

Post by sxs20 »

Casey Harner wrote:
Lone Pine Beagles wrote:FC Kimbrel's Kick em up Kane
(Bigwheel x Tadpole)

Plus tough check dogs, I have a male that's kane's littermate sister. He is a tough hard check dog!!! Picks up those long checks when you think the race is over!!
iv seen kane run and hes a nice hound but im tryin to figure out how you have a male thats his littermate sister LOL

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

I meant to say that I have a male out of Kane's littermate sister.

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker