THanks for Beagles

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

NoShowBeagles

THanks for Beagles

Post by NoShowBeagles »

i just wanted to take a secong to tell my happiness for getting into beagling. ive hunted with all kinds of dogs but when i got into beagles i met a true friend and brother in the lord, a neighbor that ive had forever that i met through these beagles. We got to talking bout the Lord Jesus Christ. I was uncomfortable during these talks because of His conviction on my soul for being backslid from the straight and narrow way. But thank the lord my friend got me back in church and now im walking with the Lord and loving everyminute of it. I thank Him for all the blessing in my life. and it all started with a few choclate, a few lemon and a bluetick beagles!
NOSHOW BEAGLES
PROGRESSIVE PACK GUNDOGS
KYLE BRAGG
NOSHOW WHITE GIRL
DADDY RABBIT'S TARA
NOSHOW HELLO DARLIN
NOSHOW IM NOT LISA
828-460-1373

Owl Creek

Re: THanks for Beagles

Post by Owl Creek »

Amen.
it feels so good to be happy on the inside.
Thanks for your testamoney. :D :D :D
STEVE SERINI
owlcreek@ymail.com
573-701-4646

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

lebro

Post by lebro »

awesome!
broad ridge blaze,critter, delta, everstrong

old school

Post by old school »

Wow! Now that is something to talk about. Great testimony Bro.

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

god bless u . u have made my day
BIGDOGPACE

warmule

Post by warmule »

Best post ever :D
John 3:16

MURL-BEAGLER

Post by MURL-BEAGLER »

Great post! :nod: :dance: :dance: :dance:

we had 2 of our kids get saved this summer.

http://s2.excoboard.com/Eagletons_Murl_ ... 83/2357402

Ky. Hunter

Post by Ky. Hunter »

NoShowBeagles wrote:i just wanted to take a secong to tell my happiness for getting into beagling. ive hunted with all kinds of dogs but when i got into beagles i met a true friend and brother in the lord, a neighbor that ive had forever that i met through these beagles. We got to talking bout the Lord Jesus Christ. I was uncomfortable during these talks because of His conviction on my soul for being backslid from the straight and narrow way. But thank the lord my friend got me back in church and now im walking with the Lord and loving everyminute of it. I thank Him for all the blessing in my life. and it all started with a few choclate, a few lemon and a bluetick beagles!
That is good to hear. There are a lot of beaglers out there that are also good christians. It is funny how people will gladly talk about dogs, cars,guns etc. but hesitate to talk about the Lord. It might be because we are worried about how we will be accepted but we never know how many people need to hear what we have to say and could be helped by our own conversation with them.

Rabbitridgerunner

Post by Rabbitridgerunner »

Well said Sir! Looks like your just down the road from me and my brother. We're up in Fleetwood in southern ashe county. I really enjoyed reading your post.