SOUTHERNBEAGLES

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

SOUTHERNBEAGLES

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

We were talking about you in the chat room last night......Well i mean Bev was talking about you, I wouldnt ever talk about you when you werent around! Anyway Bev said you had some kind of program for them GOD FORSAKEN POP-UP windows that pop-up in the chat room. Does it work??? If so how do I get it? I been tring to get Bev to cut loose with some of those greenbacks and get rid of the pop-ups but to no avail! I even offered to take up a collection! She always seems to have some kind of sad story for me when it comes to spending some of that moldy money. I guess I need to talk to Ralph....I heard he wears the pants in that family!
Crane Creek Kennels

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Blah, Blah, Blah! Ralph's worse than I am. He opened his wallet last January and a June bug flew out. :eek:

blackdirt beagles

Post by blackdirt beagles »

Aaron, I dont remember seeing ANY popups at all in the chatroom. Maybe you just got bad luck :moon: . Speaking of the chatroom, I'll be checking in and out at the top of the hour starting around 9:00pm my time. Maybe I'll catch you on.

SouthernBeagles

Post by SouthernBeagles »

The program I have is called Ad Subtract. It came in the box with my modem. It caught 8 pop ups while Bev. and I were talking but missed one, lol. I will try to get a site address for them and post it.