GREAT DAY AFIELD

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

jon cornett

GREAT DAY AFIELD

Post by jon cornett »

MAN, ME AND MY BOYS WENT BUNNY HUNTING TODAY. NICE AND SUNNY, NO WIND, MOST OF THE SNOW MELTING OR ALREADY GONE EXCEPT IN THE WOODS. TOTAL JUMPED 12, BAGGED FOUR OF THEM. MY 12 YEAR OLD BOY GOT TWO OF EM. ALOT OF THE BUNNYS DID GO STRAIGHT TO A HOLE, BUT GOT SOME GREAT RUNS OUT OF A FEW OF EM. DOGS DID GREAT. IT WAS DEFINATELY A GREAT DAY AFIELD.

Bsbowhunter

Nothing like sharing with the kids

Post by Bsbowhunter »

I am glad to hear your 12 year old got two of them. Those are the experiences he will remember for a lifetime.

Emery

Post by Emery »

Makes me wish that I could go out and do some hunting. I have a very pregnant female now, so my hunting is over until around early March. Then in the middle of March, we are expecting our second, so basically I don't get to do much hunting this year. :(

Emery
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32