A few honest guys left (Rowco Beagle Kennels)

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Hard Driving Kennel

A few honest guys left (Rowco Beagle Kennels)

Post by Hard Driving Kennel »

I have never meet or talked to Bobby or his son Johnny before this. You hear about a hundred people on this board getting false description of a dog or just plan getting screwed over. I don't know how many times I told people to try it before you buy it or it your own fault. I live in Mi. and they live in North Carolina. so I took a chance. I talk to Bobby and he gave me his honest description of the dog and I said I would take it. He could of left it at that but he said I couldn't buy it till I talk to his son Johnny first to ask him any questions I had about the dog and to get his description of the dog. They both gave me there honest description and made it loud and clear they stand behind the dog and GUARANTEE the dog 100 percent. I mailed the money in the mail and they meet a buddy at a trial with the dog. The description of the dog was dead on and if anybody else has to deal with them I will say they are stand up guys. Rob Frees 231-854-0445
Last edited by Hard Driving Kennel on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johns03272008

Re: A few honest guys left (Rowco Beagle Kennels)

Post by johns03272008 »

That is good news Rob glad there are still good people out there!!
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

tdog

Post by tdog »

That is awesome. Glad to hear some integrity in the sport..

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Glad to hear there are quality folks still out there! My dad always told me when selling a dog, "tell the whole truth then you don't have to "remember" anything later. Very true.

dawg182

Post by dawg182 »

johnny and mr bobby are the real deal. i have dealt with them before and would recommend anyone to deal with them. they represent their dogs honestly and i try to do the same. the first time i ever met either one of them mr bobby and his wife opened thier house to me and two of my hunting buddies for the night. really good all around people. first class folks.

PDBCPres

Post by PDBCPres »

Mr bobby and Johnny are great Christian fellows. They have good dogs and true hunters. The bigger think is that they are straight shooting Christian me

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Thanks guys for the kind words. Bobby and Johnny (ROWCO)

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Good deal we need to start a list of honest kennels.
TheJohnBirchSociety