OHIO !! BIG BUCK DOWN

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Ron Conroe

Re: OHIO !! BIG BUCK DOWN

Post by Ron Conroe »

busted mooredog.

bluecollar beagler

Post by bluecollar beagler »

mooredog wrote:THIS BUCK WAS TAKEN IN SOUTHERN OHIO LAST WEEKEND BY A HUNTER IN MY FRIENDS BOW CLUB. it's not been scored yet.

if you had just said it was killed in ohio that would of been fine.. but when you said it was killed last weekend threw up a red flag...

TrlBustinBeagle

Post by TrlBustinBeagle »

I was wondering how long it was gonna take before someone noticed the tag difference. Also the rumor has it being from southern ohio that the buck was a pen raised deer!!! Just what is being said
Trail Bustin Beagles
Winners Train While Losers Complain

RIP:
Nr FC Juls Trail Bustin Hollie
Fld Wnr. JJ's Magnificent Maggie
Home of:
Trail Bustins Josie Wales
Trail Bustin's Magnificent Maxie

mooredog

Post by mooredog »

Ron Conroe wrote:busted mooredog.
I don't know about being BUSTED just showing ya a picture of a Super Nice buck. I was not trying to tell you I killed it just sharing a picture and telling you what I was told about it.
Paul Moore
http://www.moorebeagles.com
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

nice

Buckeye Blues

Post by Buckeye Blues »

It could be a pen raised buck, but it would be no surprise if it were not. Deer of or near that caliber are not all that uncommon in Ohio.

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

Well I have not left the woods in 2 days and before that I had been going out every day in the morning and afternoon. It just seems like that desiese has really hurt the herd or somthing as I am not seeing any deer.

So with that said I would love to be hunting his pen or spot period for that matter lol lol

steve barnhart

Post by steve barnhart »

Very very nice he is sweet. Look good on the wall