out of state deer hunters

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

gwyoung

Re: out of state deer hunters

Post by gwyoung »

Buck, I have always told you that is is the stupid people that come up with smart crap and the smart people that come up with stupid crap. I just had it confirmed! Buck, you may be on to something, I have seen many cases where two guys have pretended to be at odds and the next thing you know they are talking about getting married!

19rabbit52

Post by 19rabbit52 »

I think the original post was someone letting off steam for losing another hunting spot. I know I liked it alot better when I had 30 spots I hunted 2-3 times ayear, instead of 2-3 places I now have to hunt 30 times each. I also think you will find the Majority here agree with Buck and GW about your disgusting posts.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

dog wrote:if those "beagles " were turned loose on my property purposely to run the deer on my deer lease then yes i would , those are not rabbitdogs , sorry , you might consider them rabbitdogs but i dont . what is a sorry state is that you people get on here and talk about culling dogs that dont suit you but the minute someone talks about shooting one that is a nuisance then it is a terrible thing , you add buck cruise these pages looking for an aurgument , your past post dont lie , go read them , you have never posted anything positive on this board since you have been on it , always an aurgument with you , how bout you just keep your opinion to yourself because i have never known anyone on here that has ever wanted it , whats wrong , your wife and kids sick of hearing your mouth so you get on here thinking someone must care . well sorry not here either .you are a low life , self centered , self proclaimed expert of anything and everything . I have been thrown off this board before and after this i suspect i will be again , dont really care , because you make this board unenjoyable anyway but you can bet everyone else on this board is going to know what i think about you . now go rant to someone that gives a crap because it deffinately aint me , I have no use for you or your little bitch Buck
I agree good post.
TheJohnBirchSociety

jason38

Post by jason38 »

I thank it is bs for out of state hunters come down to kentucky to deer hunt with rifles when their own state dont trust them engh to even have a rifle season :angryfire: and her is the big thang that I dont under stand they have elk drawing her. well i have put in every year and have never got drawed but every year you have more peaple from out of state gitting drawed to hunt elk then resdint hunters now how is that right :angryfire: :angryfire: :bomb: I no one thang I have 6 farms including the one I bought and as long as i have them they will be no out of state hunters set foot on them :vamp: i cant keep them out of kentucky but ill keep them off the ground I own and rent so out of state hunters take it as you want I relly dont care youre nothing to me but peaple that thank they own it all :twisted:

Big River Beagles S

Post by Big River Beagles S »

I agree you shouldn't purposely turn your dogs where they are not suppose to be esspecially not to ruin another mans hunt but take it up with the man, not the dogs, I would hate to kill some kids or guys dogs that didn't purposely turn loose on top of you, this is the last post I will make on this subject its getting out of control again.

nchunter102

Post by nchunter102 »

It's always confused me as to why people get mad when a deer dog comes through where there hunting. I actually like when i'm hunting and deer dogs come through..First reason is i'm fixing to see some deer..second reason is BUCKS will not leave the area just because a dog came through there. I've seen deer dogs come through a cutover before, and run does everywhere. Five minutes later after the dogs are gone you'll see a buck stand up, walk 15 or 20 feet and bed back down. Also that afternoon you'll see the deer that were run out of that area moving back to where they were, trying to get back with the other deer.

warddog

Post by warddog »

First off let me say that I do NOT condone shooting someone's dog if they are hunting with it. I will say that thuis very issue is one in which I have had persoanal involvement in several times. I will say that folks need to make sure exactly what the law of their state states and I have copied and pasted the exact words from the Indiana Hunting and Trapping guide. I will also point out that the law is applicable to BOTH man and animal when it comes to CHASE or RETRIEVE. Many folks in this state believe that they have the right to go upon private property to retrieve game that they have downed BUT the FACTS are they do not. It is also a FACT that the game warden will not have the authority to mandate you aloow someone to go onto private property to retrieve your dog let alone downed game. I have also sat in a court room when the guy who had his dogs shot made the statement that they could NOT read the NO Treaspassing signs to which the judge replied 'NO they can't but YOU can". I can't speak to other states specifically but do know what the word of law is in Indiana and I have personally dealt with this treaspassing law both by animal and man. BETTER BE SURE YOU READ THE EXACT TEXT OF THE LAW, RULE or REGULATION. One other thing that saying you have permission verbally without it being in writting don't cut it either. If you don't have it in writting you don't have it and the hunting/trapping regulations here have such a written form for you to use right in the rule book.

Trespassing

It is illegal to hunt, trap, chase or retrieve game on private land without the consent of the landowner or tenant. Always ask permission before entering private property. A sample private landowner permission form can be downloaded here

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

gwyoung wrote:Buck, I wonder if he will get on rabbitdogs.net and state that he would kill their beagles if he thought they were running deer on his property. Like I told you several months ago and he has confirmed , he goes under the name crittergetter over there.
Same as buck Allen !
TheJohnBirchSociety

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

warddog wrote:First off let me say that I do NOT condone shooting someone's dog if they are hunting with it. I will say that thuis very issue is one in which I have had persoanal involvement in several times. I will say that folks need to make sure exactly what the law of their state states and I have copied and pasted the exact words from the Indiana Hunting and Trapping guide. I will also point out that the law is applicable to BOTH man and animal when it comes to CHASE or RETRIEVE. Many folks in this state believe that they have the right to go upon private property to retrieve game that they have downed BUT the FACTS are they do not. It is also a FACT that the game warden will not have the authority to mandate you aloow someone to go onto private property to retrieve your dog let alone downed game. I have also sat in a court room when the guy who had his dogs shot made the statement that they could NOT read the NO Treaspassing signs to which the judge replied 'NO they can't but YOU can". I can't speak to other states specifically but do know what the word of law is in Indiana and I have personally dealt with this treaspassing law both by animal and man. BETTER BE SURE YOU READ THE EXACT TEXT OF THE LAW, RULE or REGULATION. One other thing that saying you have permission verbally without it being in writting don't cut it either. If you don't have it in writting you don't have it and the hunting/trapping regulations here have such a written form for you to use right in the rule book.

Trespassing

It is illegal to hunt, trap, chase or retrieve game on private land without the consent of the landowner or tenant. Always ask permission before entering private property. A sample private landowner permission form can be downloaded here
Now in Michigan land owner can't stop the Dnr with the hunter to get is game .
TheJohnBirchSociety

dog

Post by dog »

I have said it before and i will say it again , the only people i have ever heard make that statement is a dog owner . If I pay $30 an acre for 300 acres thats $9000, I dont want dogs running those deer , I pay that money to insure I have it to myself and i can control how much preasure those deer recieve. It doesnt matter what anyone elses oppinion is , it is my lease , it is my choice . Nobody said those deer leave the area , but dont tell me it dont make those deer more difficult to hunt , you said yourself you watched a buck stand up , move over and lay back down . if those dogs werent there he probably would have stood up and actually moved. I will guarentee if you call a gamewarden or sherriff and show them dogs running deer they will tell you to rid them however possible . if someone is turning dogs out on your property to purposely run deer they are in trouble , it is called hunter harasment . there are also laws on the books about harasing wildlife . I am afraid that all you people that dont think there is anything wrong with running deer with dogs are mistaken , if not why has just about every state outlawed it . it is because those deer do move long distances , acrossed other peoples property . Leasing is one thing , that cheap . Let me pay $500 - $1000 an acre to buy and see what happens . If its not yours you do not dictate what it is used for , plain and simple .

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

nchunter102. good accurate post. It always amazed me as how deer hunters ( I am one by the way) will get all upset about other hunters or dogs on their property chasing all of the game away, Will hold a large deer drive to stir the game up and increase their chances. wardog, another good post with sound advice. here in west Virginia, ( states do differ) the dogs can't read and the hunters who can do not have to read it to them. it is not a violation in the course of the chase or for your dog to stray onto the lands of another. While you cannot go onto a landowners property he must turn the dogs over to you or make them available to you. If he so much as removes their collar he is in violation of the law and will be prosecuted ( if your dogs cause damage though you are liable for it, as one should be) Little woody, you got some interesting info on ole buck or are you saying Buck Allen goes by Buck Allen on the rabbitdogs.net board . if so he should be hung for pulling such a stunt! You seem to be saying he also goes by crittergitter.

dog

Post by dog »

I wish Ohio was like that , I dont think it is right that dead game cant be recovered from private property as long as no weapons are being carried onto the property . As it stands now , if i tell a game warden no , thats the end of it , nothing anyone can do about it . I dont want to shoot any dog for any reason , but if someone is standing at the property line releasing dogs to purposely ruin my hunting or my property then that is what i will do . not spending an entire season trying to catch dogs . if they value them they will keep them out . I will guarentee if you are caught releasing dogs onto another person property to run deer , which is illegal in Ohio , or any other game for that matter , you will be ticketed , it is poaching . probably loose the dogs also

dog

Post by dog »

hey you spelled it right this time , not bad , only took a couple tries . no he dont go by crittergitter on there , i do . just what do you go by on there , dont believe i have ever seen your name on there . I fully understand why those same laws dont apply in WV , most of the hadlers cant read either. Cant hold it against the dogs if you cant hold it against the owners , lol I was wondering when you were going to pop the old question to Buck , so did you two set a date yet ? You two act like a couple of horney teenagers with each other , kinda sickening if you ask me

dog

Post by dog »

I got you figure out , you are on here all the time . I think its because you have nothing else to do . Probably not safe for you to venture off your side of the mountain is it . I would have to guess theres an awful lot of people that would love to bump into you off this computer :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

Buck someone is apparently mistaken about who was at odds. He has made a terrific amount of mistakes, though hasn't he. He apparently doesn't know any more about deer than he does about the dogs he wouldn't mind killing. He stated that the buck when he got up would have probably not have walked a few feet and layed back down if dogs were not in the area. He obviously doesn't know what most first year hunters learn about bucks, This is they will not lay there and pee in their bed, they will stand pee and then take a few steps and lay back down to prevent themselves from lying in their urine. This is what this activity tells any first time hunter. But we have an expert here who wasn't there ,never seen the deer that was being talked about, but he knew he didn't have to pee, funnnnny! At least now, he will know ONE thing about deer. But I am sure he knew this all along ! I wonder if I made these posts about shooting dogs, called people crybabies, Low lifes, Little Bitches, and Stupid I would still be here?