Dog in Picture

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Novice

Dog in Picture

Post by Novice »

:shock: DARN, I thouhgt that I had the only beagles that could be taught to point with such class and intensity. :lol: Nice picture! I wonder if we can get them to point and hold than flush a rabbit on command? Talk about versatile!!

Emery

Post by Emery »

My brother took this picture, and actually it is his dog. I was giving him a hard time about getting lucky to get the dog in step so that she looked like she was pointing. He told me that she was stopped and was standing like this for a few seconds enabling him to get this picture. It wasn't long before she was back at the business of the day, chasing rabbits.

Emery
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

Novice

Post by Novice »

:D Like I said Mine do it too Hey we better kep this a secret or else those bird hunting guys will have them bird huntingOH! wait a minute I bird hunt too talk to you later I got to go work some of my new bird /rabbit dogs LOL VERY NICE PICTURE every time I see my dog do this I think to myself wish I had my camera. thanks . :D