Staten's Blue Samari pups

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

cjgrabhunter

Staten's Blue Samari pups

Post by cjgrabhunter »

How is everybody's pups doing out of him so far. I have 3 out of him now and all i can say is wow these pups are unbelievable for their age full of hunt tons of brains and exceptional line control and the gears to run to catch or walk the line. I have some other hounds in my kennel but don't think they will be able to run with these dogs and they will only get better as they age so i can only imagine how much better they gonna get. If you want the Jig's bloodline you won't find better linebreeding then this he is a proven producer for sure. If you want some power hounds he is the one to go to hands down.

JBrock

Re: Staten's Blue Samari pups

Post by JBrock »

I have a post and pics of mine on here they just turned 3 months old great acting pup's !! can't wait to get them going but with season in going to wait till spring!! buddy sold a male pup to a guy pup is about 6 mnths old already had 8-10 rabbits shot over him, (solo)!!!! these sam is the real deal great reproducer!!!! :cool:
frogpond beagles

cjgrabhunter

Post by cjgrabhunter »

Yeh well i'm about to start shooting rabbits over mine too and like someone told me it gonna get nasty in Louisiana with these dogs i promise you'll that these pups are the real deal no doubt and sure glad i finally got some of it here.

TBrabbitman

Post by TBrabbitman »

I bred my female to sam little over a year ago i kept 3 pups out of the litter, and boy let me tell ya i have had and seen alot of hounds but nothing like these ones. they started at 11 weeks old with brains i couldn't believe what i was seeing out of these pups at their age. And have hunted over sam plenty of times you talk about a awsome hound he's unreal. hes got a sister (maggie) thats right on his heels to. if you run with these hounds you better pack a lunch
Last edited by TBrabbitman on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
workin
for the man
Huntin when i
can

Ky. Hunter

Post by Ky. Hunter »

I haven't heard much about him. How is he bred and where is he located?

J Riser

Post by J Riser »

He is located in Ohio and is out of Reggie and line breed Jiggs female

Ky. Hunter

Post by Ky. Hunter »

J Riser wrote:He is located in Ohio and is out of Reggie and line breed Jiggs female
Thanks J Riser, I love the Reggie stuff, just hadn't heard about Sam. I like to line breed so I may look into some of his offspring to line breed with my Reggie female or maybe even look into breeding to him in the future.

ken pack

Post by ken pack »

Yes, I know a friend that bred to him, he also got some nice pups also. My friend bred 2 real good females too him, He a reproducer 4 sure. :dance:

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

Gonna have Sam pups around December 9th out of a well bred Branko female...I'm really excited to see what we get....Never had the pleasure to run with Sam but boy I heard he's a BAD BAD BOY....Jonah is one CLASS ACT, a better guy you won't find....
Home of:
LP R. CH. UKC DUAL CH. PKC SILVER CHAMPION OLD DIRTY SOUTH PLAYBOY
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

Gabby's Beagles

Post by Gabby's Beagles »

I bred a Turbo female to Sam almost a year and a half ago. Kept one male !! He isn't going anywhere is all I have to say. Liked what I saw out of all 3 males out of that litter. Liked them so much I bred her again to get a female. She is about 6 months old. Haven't started her yet. One of her litter mates has already had quite a few rabbits shot to him at 6 months old . Also have a 3 month old male out of Sam and a Branko female. I would say I like what Sam throws. Lol gone through a lot of dogs to get what I have now. Sam is a pretty awesome dog himself as is his owner !

CAP

Post by CAP »

Here is a pedigree. Speaking with Jonah I now he has been bred 15 times just from guys running with the dog. Might be another in the list of un-trialed producers like Joacyns Sweet William & Waiska River Maximum Effort that still appear in pedigrees today.

Carl Post
BeaglePedigree.com
Access to 80,000+ hounds and growing, all available for $12 a year.

cjgrabhunter

Post by cjgrabhunter »

Hey guys this is a well bred dog and he is producing i have talked to numerous people with pups out of him and he is the real deal i have 3 off of him the 2 males are doing excellent for their age female just little to young yet to mess with yet but won't be long she will be in the mix too. He don't trial him so trialers will never know you just have to go run with him and see for yourself. Jonah is a straight up guy has nothing to hide and can't ask for a better guy to deal with trust me.

Gabby's Beagles

Working with my 6 month old female trying to get her started! Getting anxious. She stayed with the older dogs the other day for the most part. Have only had her out a couple of times.

Ky. Hunter

Post by Ky. Hunter »

Can anyone post any pictures of him?

Gabby's Beagles

Ky. Hunter . If you go to Puppies For Sale section on the 4th page under Turbo, Jiggs, Branko there are some pictures of Sam on that post. The user name for the post is J Brock. If you want to search it that way