website design and layout

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

blackdirt beagles

website design and layout

Post by blackdirt beagles »

Do you want to show off your dogs on the internet, but dont quite have the know how or patience? Let me do it for you. I have 2 ways I offer. One, I will just do the basic setup and layout to get you started, or two, I will do the setup and layout and then will update your site once a month. For this option all you have to do is email me pics or new info and I'll update everything each month. Personally, my site has helped me sell 6 pups and running dogs this year, plus show them off to friends. Take a look at my site and see what you think. http://www.blackdirtbeagles.homestead.com

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Who's big ol' boomin' mouth is that on the video clip? Sounds like a coon dog - nice mouth. Nice Website, too! :cool:

blackdirt beagles

Thats "the old man": Bramlett's Grizzly Bear. He does have a nice mouth. I wish all mine sounded like him. Thanks for the compliment. :bigsmile:

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

What do you charge Brian? I started a website on Tripod.com a while back. I messed with it for part of a evening and had a start on it but when I went back to work on it again a few nights later I never could find it again. I dont know what happened to it for sure.
Crane Creek Kennels

blackdirt beagles

I used to go thru TRIPOD, but I thought it was kind of confusing and too slow. I like HOMESTEAD a lot better. They have a ton of options. I will set up the "start page" and all the link pages to it for you for $50. You would have to take care of all the setup fees. I think I pay $70 a year thru HOMESTEAD. Then all you would have to do is log in and add and update the site. HOMESTEAD will design your site also, but I bet it would be quite a bit more than $50.

blackdirt beagles

So far I got 2 people. I probably will only take 2 or 3 more. So dont wait too long. If interested email me soon.

blackdirt beagles

On HOMESTEADS website, they list their design charges to be anywhere from $500 to $2000 per site :crazy: :shock: . Kinda makes mine look even better, doesnt it?