Dreamboat

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Colebuck Beagles

Dreamboat

Post by Colebuck Beagles »

Just wondering who all has dogs directly out of dreamboat?? Not too many left and was just wondering who may have one??

NeilKimbrel7

Re: Dreamboat

Post by NeilKimbrel7 »

I sold a big bitch to a guy named Mark Davis in Georgia. I think he championed her out in pp in 5 hunts. She was an excellent jump dog. Think he bred her to his Hummer dog which was a grandpup yo dreamboat through a dog named kingfish. Havent talked to mark in awhile, but he may still have her.
HOF LPGRCH GRPCH FCGD Kimbrel's Kickem Up Kane
Kimbrel's Flyby Foxy lady
Kimbrel’s Rock
Peeple’s Naughty Girl

BAOTB

Marcus Lehotay

Post by Marcus Lehotay »

I have a 8 year old female directly out of Dreamboat and Call Me Misty II. She is probably the best all around hound I have ever owned. Because of this, everything in my kennel has Dreamboat in their bloodline. The funny thing is I never met the owner of Boat or Misty or saw either of them run. I took a gamble and it paid off.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

I have a nice young grand pup out of dream boat. She is a nice young hound not even two years yet. Hunts real good and a head down squall chop. Real good foot and blows out of a check hard. She is hit man bred on top.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

dmbarnes

Post by dmbarnes »

I have a male directly out of Dreamboat and a DFJ gyp

Aaron Bartlett
Site Admin

Post by Aaron Bartlett »

Roger Smith from Arnesville, IL. still has a littermate brother to Dreamboat. He also has my old male that is out of Dreamboats littermate brother and Smith's Rubyann which was directly out of Ace in the Hole. Probably more of that blood around than you would think.
Crane Creek Kennels

swing

Post by swing »

good to see dale barnes is still around
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan