STATEN'S BLUE SAMURAI PUPS UPDATE

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hskennels69

STATEN'S BLUE SAMURAI PUPS UPDATE

Post by hskennels69 »

Today at the age of 6 weeks and 2 days old they ran by scent a wild rabbit.It was under a porch next door to my kennel partners house and they opened when set down on the scent trail and tried to run it.This is not a joke this is a FACT....After they were taken away from that area but not put back in their pen they went back and tried to figure out the track, STAYING POWER at 6 weeks,AWESOME....Boys it's gonna get rough in the trial circuit when they are ready, PKC Pup Derby here we come....My advice to you guys is you better get some SAM POWER!!!!!!
Home of:
LP R. CH. UKC DUAL CH. PKC SILVER CHAMPION OLD DIRTY SOUTH PLAYBOY
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

cjgrabhunter

Re: STATEN'S BLUE SAMURAI PUPS UPDATE

Post by cjgrabhunter »

Yeh you right i have 3 out of Sam myself 2 males and a female haven't even messed with the female but it's time for her but them 2 males oh lord can they run a rabbit all i can say is it gonna get nasty in Louisiana full of hunt excellent line control real good foot just solid rabbit running machines some meat dogs for sure already killing rabbits over them yes if you don't have nothing out of Sam better try to get something because he is the real deal and definitly producing.

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

As we all I know I've owned a few dogs in my time,LOL.....These are by far the best acting pups at this age I've ever owned....I have a feeling a SLAUGHTER FEST is to come!!!!
Home of:
LP R. CH. UKC DUAL CH. PKC SILVER CHAMPION OLD DIRTY SOUTH PLAYBOY
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

st line beagle

Post by st line beagle »

is statens blue samurai still breeding

Buckeye Bob

Post by Buckeye Bob »

I don't believe he is available anymore to anything other than Mr Statens dogs.

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

I have a 3 1/2 year old female out of Sam that is as fast and accurate a line runner as you could want.She'll never leave my kennel.
I have a male not quite a year old out of Sam and his half sister Mattie that is still a work in progress but shows a lot of talent.
I've run with Sam and his litter mate sister Maggie multiple times and they are what I like in a rabbit dog.
I was with Jonah the day we took 4 of Sam's pups to a starting pen.This was their first time out of their kennel.With in 5 minutes they were all sight chasing and then trailing by scent.
Nice family of hounds and the owner is a good guy too.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Baldhead99

Post by Baldhead99 »

It's always fun to be excited about a pup or the whole little!! Good luck on them and keep us posted on there progress. Enjoy them while u can they are gone way to quick.