Unicorn

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

HS Run

Unicorn

Post by HS Run »

Found this today while training some pups with my buddy Tdog. This buck had another antler starting to come out of the middle of his head!!

Wish we had something to give a good idea how big he really was...all I can say is it looked like he had pop cans coming outta his skull!!!

oef10

Re: Unicorn

Post by oef10 »

Thats a stud!! How did he die?
Nathan Hanna
(616) 826-1019
HANNA'S IRON RAKKASAN
HANNA'S BLUE 3 BRAVO

HS Run

Post by HS Run »

You know at the time we had pups running and just took some quick pics so we could get back on top of them...maybe when my buddy goes back he can get a chance to check it out more and reply. Seriously I bet he had at least 24" inside spread!

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

I have never seen such, get that head it's pretty unique.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

HS Run

Post by HS Run »

If you look on Misc. pics on my website the biggest buck has 20" inside spread...This buck is bigger!! Wish i had him mounted with his head looking the other direction to put on the other side, I would almost quit deer hunting but they taste to good.lol

deadeyebeagle

Post by deadeyebeagle »

o my jim thank you thank you for finding my deer lol when can i come get him lol. thats a monster!!!!!!!!!!!
DEADEYES POACHER

rabbit runer

Post by rabbit runer »

holy cow that is big i have found over 20 dead heads but nothing that big great find
BRIAN
Visit my website - http://morabbitdogs.webs.com/
Team Track Em Down.......Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

deadeyebeagle

Post by deadeyebeagle »

ya he was about a mile away when i put the old belly craw on him i got tired after 20 or 30 yards so i decided it was now or never i figured he was in range for me iv drooped plenty of deer at 3/4 of a mile so i just aimed a little high about 9 feet.i let the old smoke poll roll and i new i hit him i just didnt no where for some reason.i been looking for him scents muzzle loader season lol
DEADEYES POACHER