Ruger's Only Daughter

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

FreeHoller40

Ruger's Only Daughter

Post by FreeHoller40 »

Ruger's Only Daughter... for now.....
4 month old, Sunset's Let It Rain

................................................................BLUE BANKS SWEET SINGER
............................................... HOF LPRCH PINE MT CHESTER
................................................................DANDY RUN NORTH STAR
...........................WORLDLPCH FC LPGRCH (HOF) ABSHIRES LEVEE RD JUNE
................................................................KINGWOODS T REX
...............................................PINE MT GRACIE
................................................................STEWARTS PINE MT BELLS
...........COTTONMOUTH'S RAGIN' CAJUN RUGER
................................................................FTC OTTERBROOK TOP DOG
...............................................FTC MIKERMAS SUPERDOG
................................................................FTC MIKERMAS HAWAIIAN MUSIC
...........................COTTONTAIL BLUES GINGERSNAP
................................................................LP GRRCH, HOF GOOSE CREEK SAM
...............................................LPRCH GRBCH ODELLS GOFF MTN DOLLY
................................................................PUCKETTS RED PRINCESS
***SUNSET'S LET IT RAIN***
................................................................GELSINGERS SHOWME BLUE ROOKIE
...............................................PETTYS WINCHESTER
................................................................SHANCO BLUE MOLLY B
............................GELSINGERS SHOWME BLUE BOOGIE
................................................................GELSINGERS SHOW ME BLUE ELVIS
...............................................GELSINGERS SHOW ME BLUE HOPE
................................................................FAWN DA LINE MISS DAISY
...........RED VELVET LADY II
................................................................STRATTON SPRINGS HOBO
...............................................STRATTON SPRINGS BLUE BILLY
................................................................STRATTON SPRINGS BLUE CHIPPER
............................HARTWICKS BLUE THUNDER RUBY
................................................................STRATTON SPRINGS BLUE BILLY
...............................................IMLERS SHOWME BLUE JENIFER
................................................................GELSINGERS SHOWME BLUE BECKY
MAKING RABBIT HATERS!!!

Visit Us:
http://www.cottonmouthbeagles.webs.com
~GRHBCH CH COTTONMOUTH'S RAGIN' CAJUN RUGER~
~GRHBCH CH CK'S HARE RAISIN' WHISKEY~
~HBCH CK'S BLACKBERRY MOONSHINE~

lebro

Re: Ruger's Only Daughter

Post by lebro »

good looking dog was she the only one born? looks like she is gonna be big.
broad ridge blaze,critter, delta, everstrong

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

How's rugers nose in the winter ? Nice pup
TheJohnBirchSociety

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

That's a good looking hound!!!
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

FreeHoller40

Post by FreeHoller40 »

Shes almost 5 months old, Jim said he put the tap measure on her and he got 12... Im thinking she will 13 1/2 or a little over... There was 4 males, 3 look like they probably will hit 14 in somewhere and 1 looks to hit 13 or a little bigger... Ruger does a good job in the snow... Hes really tight mouth but he can pull you out of some ruts sometimes when you least expect him too. The most snow I have ran him on is 3 in. on cottontail, so anymore than that and I dont know havent been given the chance... Last year we got hardly no snow and that so far is the most weve got this year. Ruger usually isnt your first strike dog, but when he opens hes behind the rabbit, I have watched dogs boo whoo and boo whoo and look up and ruger is about 10 yards a head of them on track just not opening , then boom game on!!!! He is getting better at striking a little earlier now may bark 5 times before and then jumps rabbit... But hes only 1 year old... I can wait to see this dog at 3! This puppy pictured here has already caught and killed her first rabbit and that was last month! 3 out of the 4 males have been running for a month already and doing great and the other male just hasnt been giving the chance yet but about to go to starting pen soon... Should do great! I would love to try Ruger in the snow on some hare one day... I think that would be a blast! :check:
MAKING RABBIT HATERS!!!

Visit Us:

adirondackjoe

Post by adirondackjoe »

where do you get dogs the same color as your coat?

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

FreeHoller40 wrote:Shes almost 5 months old, Jim said he put the tap measure on her and he got 12... Im thinking she will 13 1/2 or a little over... There was 4 males, 3 look like they probably will hit 14 in somewhere and 1 looks to hit 13 or a little bigger... Ruger does a good job in the snow... Hes really tight mouth but he can pull you out of some ruts sometimes when you least expect him too. The most snow I have ran him on is 3 in. on cottontail, so anymore than that and I dont know havent been given the chance... Last year we got hardly no snow and that so far is the most weve got this year. Ruger usually isnt your first strike dog, but when he opens hes behind the rabbit, I have watched dogs boo whoo and boo whoo and look up and ruger is about 10 yards a head of them on track just not opening , then boom game on!!!! He is getting better at striking a little earlier now may bark 5 times before and then jumps rabbit... But hes only 1 year old... I can wait to see this dog at 3! This puppy pictured here has already caught and killed her first rabbit and that was last month! 3 out of the 4 males have been running for a month already and doing great and the other male just hasnt been giving the chance yet but about to go to starting pen soon... Should do great! I would love to try Ruger in the snow on some hare one day... I think that would be a blast! :check:
Ruger's only a year old and has a litter almost 5 months old?

I remember when terry got bossman, thought he was breeding him at 7 months old but turned out he waited till 9 months old. some bets turn out ok...
Best of luck... ;)

warmule

Post by warmule »

she looks a lot like her mom
John 3:16

FreeHoller40

Post by FreeHoller40 »

She looks alot like her mom but shes got a little longer legs and going to be built a little more like her daddy
MAKING RABBIT HATERS!!!

Visit Us:

sunsetredbeagles

Post by sunsetredbeagles »

Ruger is almost 2 yrs old in another month.My female(Velvet) had this litter and the owner of the pup is my daughter with me co-owner we are planning on trialing her hope it works out.

beagleman23

Post by beagleman23 »

shes gonna be 15 easy

DINGUS MAN

Post by DINGUS MAN »

She Is a looker and build like a rock. Congrats guys