Cinnamon Run Ky Mtn Reject

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mw7881

Cinnamon Run Ky Mtn Reject

Post by mw7881 »

Just wondering if any one had anything out of him and how you like it.. Me and my kennel partner now own him and have a dog out of him. we have a litter that is just now old enough to start and looking to find out what others have... any help will be great
Bring your best and hope for the rest.

ANTHONY KERR

Re: Cinnamon Run Ky Mtn Reject

Post by ANTHONY KERR »

Pete Tuck owns a male that is holding his own. "Jubal " Early runs a nice track with good foot and has good hunt. I ran him for Pete some when he was young and hunt with him frequently. Jubal is reasonably clean with his mouth and gives plenty on the track.
I always liked old Reject. He could make a rabbit appear out of thin air any time of day. Where are you guys located ?
Where's the earth shattering kaboom ?

mw7881

Post by mw7881 »

We are close to Bowling Green Ky and thinks for the info... We have a male also Thug.. He is pretty nice Fast Foot chop mouth and ok hunt... Have put him in a few hunts.. He won his second little park hunt that we put him in and placed 3rd at a state PKC hunt in Mo.. Which was is first pkc trail..thanks any info is great to hear about

nchunter102

Post by nchunter102 »

I have a male out of him that is a little over a year old. He's a gritty small hound (12 1/2) with decent foot for his size. There's not a lot I can fault him on right now except having a squeal mouth. At the end of the day he's usually the one covered in the most blood.

mw7881

Post by mw7881 »

glad to here u like ur pup nchunter... we have a litter thats 7 months now that all have good size and sure act like they will be easy to start. hows is the mother of ur pup breed if you dont mind me asking

cpuckett

Post by cpuckett »

whats up matt aint seen ya in a while we need to get togather and run sometime were only bout an hour apart
Puckett's Ridge Squallin Kennel

mw7881

Post by mw7881 »

hey puckett anytime you want to come on down we can run at Johns place lol but you better hurry he is working on fencing it in lol then we will have to pay to run there or climb the fence lol.. i aint been running much at all lately but thats all fixin to change with these reject pups i have im really going to try and push them anytime give me a call if you want to run some im working alot of nights now so just give me a call 270 392 7130

nchunter102

Post by nchunter102 »

He's still on puppy papers but his Dam is Sara's Babea Sis I believe.

birddawg

Post by birddawg »

I have a male off Reject, Black Tan blue tick. He's a good solid Rabbit Hound, all business with a lot of bottom. Cooper's Blueblazen Loucie was the bitch.

mw7881

Post by mw7881 »

thanks for all the help here guys... hey birddawg how old is your dog i have a male from the same cross but i do know that they made that cross 3 times

Pete Tuck

Post by Pete Tuck »

As Anthony said Cedar Row Jubal Early is a good dog. He jumps a few rabbits and can run a track with the best around these parts. Very good check dog and when he gets it, he's got it. Jubal has a tendency to open early on frosty mornings. I will say that if I could hit the trial circuit more often he could have already made some noise trialing. I will have him in a few hunts this upcoming spring. Whether he places or not, that doesn't matter to me, because with a gun in my hand I could kill rabbits with just him. Good luck with Reject, I always liked to see him go.
Cedar Row Beagles
LPRCH Mike's Ace in the Hole
LPRCH Cedar Row Harley

birddawg

Post by birddawg »

mw7881 wrote:thanks for all the help here guys... hey birddawg how old is your dog i have a male from the same cross but i do know that they made that cross 3 times
Whelped May, 2010.

mw7881

Post by mw7881 »

Hey birddawg im pretty sure that would make ur dog a litter mater brother to thug... hey pete tuck whats the bottom side of your dog.. Man this is cool finding out about rejects pups like this :D

ANTHONY KERR

Post by ANTHONY KERR »

mw7881 wrote:Hey birddawg im pretty sure that would make ur dog a litter mater brother to thug... hey pete tuck whats the bottom side of your dog.. Man this is cool finding out about rejects pups like this :D
I will answer for Pete ! Just to help a fellow out.

-----------------------------FC Buddy's Iron Eagle
-------------------------------------------Branko's Proper Fire-on-ice
--------------GRCH Cinnamon Run Ky Mtn Reject
-------------------------------------------FC Milts Woodstock Rockstar
-----------------------------Reffetts Ky Mtn Cameo-------( Mate 2 Buzzsaw)
-------------------------------------------Reffetts Ky Mtn Grey Dawn
Cedar Row Jubal Early
-------------------------------------------IFC Brankos Heli Prop
-----------------------------FC Brankos Bootscootin Boogie
-------------------------------------------Brankos Paloma Blanca
--------------Hardtimes Hilltop Dutchess
-------------------------------------------FC Taylors Sock It To Me
-----------------------------FC Shroaders Slammer
-------------------------------------------Shroaders RJ Magic
Where's the earth shattering kaboom ?

mw7881

Post by mw7881 »

Thanks for the info Anythony.. With a ped like that would have to be pretty nice