Cinnamon Run Ky Mtn Reject

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mowhawk madman

Re: Cinnamon Run Ky Mtn Reject

Post by mowhawk madman »

Reject is a top notch hound for sure. Even after the mule stomped him he bad to the bone. Got to see him run alot runnin with crabby. Just let his full blood sister out of a diffrent litter katie go to a gun hunter. Same traits....get a rabbit out of thin air n run it. She just got to old.

mw7881

Post by mw7881 »

We also had a full sister to reject that we was going to breed to reggie or switch this year.. but she got her collar hung on the wire in my kennels and died back in the summer (sucked bad) Cant remember her name now... but sure do like what i have heard about reject and what i have seen out of his pups so far.. keep it coming guys
Bring your best and hope for the rest.

grosswdg

Post by grosswdg »

I can't remember running with any of his offspring but Mike has come and ran dogs with me a few times and Mike runs some nice hounds, and one evening the wind was blowing and a dry time.We watched the rabbit and Reject was the only dog that could run the rabbit right and the rabbit ran down a road and crossed and he was the only dog that could run it.Reject also had the hard hunt that i like in a dog plus the looks.You made a good decision in getting him and if i was you i get all the breedings i could before something happens to him.Wayne

Combs Beagles

Post by Combs Beagles »

Where is Reject located? The stud auction said KY but where in KY?

lebro

Post by lebro »

bowling green area
broad ridge blaze,critter, delta, everstrong

mike crabtree

Post by mike crabtree »

Ole reject used to make me smile alot. He could run a rabbit and show it to you when some could just peck here and there. He never was a wind splitter, but before the Donkey stomped him he could run the middle of a pack. Which he could kill you from the middle front or back. He got so many short checks he would be up front some. Always hunted good and as far as I know still squats to pee.
Wanna run Dogs? U R Invited.
276 620 1572