Sorry to thows I offended

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bunnyblaster

Re: Sorry to thows I offended

Post by Bunnyblaster »

I always laugh when Ron is "talking smack" about me and my dogs...............but come to think of it I never see him laughing so maybe he's being serious!! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Bunnyblaster

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

Dillinger09

Post by Dillinger09 »

I laugh cause he waits till I'm ba :lol: ck down here in belleville!

Yang

Post by Yang »

Chapkosbeagles I am the owner of Green Bay Hunt-Em-Up Max and we want to acknowledge your apologies although we do want you to hear us out that we are not offended by your call out. It's really nice of you to invite Green Bay Hunt-Em-Up Max to your backyard for a competition against hank. Wish we can make it to enjoy a run with you. As for now, we only have enough time to stay in the AKC fied trials. Bay de noc is not too far from where you are, if you needed help with gas money just come and I will help you with the gas money. If Hank is the real deal, there is no reason why he should not be there at bay de noc on sunday 15in male class. We will be there for 15in male class. See you there. Just come and enter Hank into the 15inch male and I will reimberse you for gas so it wont cost you a thing. Life's too short, come enjoy and watch some great hounds compete for the blue.

Joeyman

Post by Joeyman »

tisk tisk chappy tisk tisk :biggrin:
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

Yang lets brace them hounds. Not at a pack hunt in a pen filt with game but in the wild where rabbits are thin an run big.

Seen many hitch hikers at them trials. This dog has cought rabbits solo.

There are many on this board that have called me out an I put my dogs up. Not at a trial with 10 others. But on the ground where they could see for there self.

I cant figure out how u can see whos doing what in them pens when standing on the wrong side of the gate.

Yang that is a nice thing for u to offer to pay my way to the trial, but I am far to proud of a man to let another pay my way. Although that dose tell me alot about your person an that is very unselfish it would be my pleasure to meat u someday.
Last edited by chapkosbeagles on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

beagleman23

Post by beagleman23 »

:lol:

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

Newt
Mr politices ur to smart for me. I have hit my head far to many times to have to think that deep into a simple sentence

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Hey Chap,

Are you related to Terrell Owens??
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

So anyway my field champ can beat up your field champ, are these dogs pretty much 13? Are most tri-color ticked or what? Is control what gives everyone major wood? I am still kinda confused in this quest to learn them and btw what was the dog that started it all and how is it bred?
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now thats great. :dance:
I havent laughed so hard in a while
Control is whats giving these boys the wood jimmy control most these hounds could run pergressive pack