Could use some help starting pups in Poplar Bluff Mo area.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mo Rabbit Runner

Could use some help starting pups in Poplar Bluff Mo area.

Post by Mo Rabbit Runner »

I'm new to running Beagles and could use some help. I've got some pups 5 months old and one thats 8 months old. I live in the Poplar Bluff Mo area. I moved here a couple years ago and don't know anyone that runs dogs or where to take them. Could use some help if anyone lives anywhere close and has dogs running already or is willing to help me get mine started. Send messages with ideas or contact me by text or call 417-848-0059. Thanks Randy
Honky Tonk King Shamrock
Honky Tonk Call Me The Breeze
Honky Tonk Get Ahead Little Red
Honky Tonk Sweetheart Vom Levi Haus
PR Honky Tonk Maiden Of Mayhem
PR Master Of Mayhem Vom Levi Haus

goodpickens

Re: Could use some help starting pups in Poplar Bluff Mo are

Post by goodpickens »

Welcome to the board. There are a lot of beaglers in the area. There is an ARHA club in Neelyville. Our website is coonislandbeagleclub.weebly.com. We are having a progressive pack hunt on 2/23. Come on over so we can meet you. As far as starting pups, Paul Petty has a starting pen in Neelyville. He's started a few for me and does an amazing job. Feel free to call/text me at 316-737-9584.

Derek

Mo Rabbit Runner

Re: Could use some help starting pups in Poplar Bluff Mo are

Post by Mo Rabbit Runner »

Thanks Derek. I came over for the Benefit trial for a little while. Didn't get a chance to meet a lot of people. Everyone was pretty busy. How did you get a pic posted with your name? I'll try and make it the 23rd. Thanks again.
Honky Tonk King Shamrock
Honky Tonk Call Me The Breeze
Honky Tonk Get Ahead Little Red
Honky Tonk Sweetheart Vom Levi Haus
PR Honky Tonk Maiden Of Mayhem
PR Master Of Mayhem Vom Levi Haus