Who's Hoarding all the 22LR Ammo?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Ohiohntr

Re: Who's Hoarding all the 22LR Ammo?

Post by Ohiohntr »

Small gun shop down the road upped his price on .22 bricks from $19.95 to $64.95 a few weeks ago. I asked him why....he said, because I can and people still buy them. :roll:

Co-Worker went to the Cabela's grand opening and said it was pure chaos around the ammo section....people were loading up carts to the top and were shouting at each other over it.

I am not sure what the cause is but I know shops, suppliers, and manufactures are counting their coin right now.
FC Green Bay Nemasket Singer
FWR Blue Boy's Lightfoot

Bull_357

Post by Bull_357 »

Ya because the average guy that used to shoot 300-500 rounds of anything a year. Now he apparently shoots 300-500 rounds a day lol People crack me up. Keep buying them guys price is getting higher and higher. I have more then enough to last until its back to normal next year and if not ill reload my normal amount again when need be.
Contenderized

DIXIEDOG

Post by DIXIEDOG »

I felt so guilty about hoarding the .22lr I went and gave up 200 rds down range this afternoon....the little Ruger LCR is getting a work out. :lol:

Wicker's Beagles

Post by Wicker's Beagles »

Maybe we should all start hoarding beagle pups and run their price up..... We gotta get our bullet money somehow..... :gunguy:

DIXIEDOG

Post by DIXIEDOG »

That sounds like a plan but who's going to pay the big price? :lol:

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

better get on the list. these hounds catch rabbits. :nod: clean fast HONEST

than u guys can leave ur gun at home :lol:

Newt

Post by Newt »

chapkosbeagles wrote:better get on the list. these hounds catch rabbits. :nod: clean fast HONEST

than u guys can leave ur gun at home :lol:
When the Obama Economic Depression hits, that deer chaser may be the most valuable beagle that you own. One shot will bring in a lot more deer meat than hare.

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

i was thinking the same thing the olny problum is he wont touch them now. i plug some juice in him. he is still thowing sparks when he is running. :lol: :lol:
just like he learned how to run deer in a instant he learned he dont like high voltage :nod: i always said he wasent stupid. just high stung. :approve:

thanks jeff for letting me barrow ur deer dog. i might need her again around next october :D