Found CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP WORMER thoughts???

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bunnybuster24

Re: Found CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP WORMER thoughts???

Post by bunnybuster24 »

I think you will be alright MOBeagler. Half these people dont realize that a good deal of the stuff they buy from the vet comes from China, Russia, India, or another foreign country to start with. I have ordered Drontal from other countries with the same result as the $8 pill I get from my vet for $6 less than what my vet charged.
IFC Tysons Picking Banjo (RIP)
IFC Beavercreeks Manifest Destiny
IFC Blackies T Cricket
GRHBCH XDawg Lucky
FCLP Red Pines Sara Palin
LPRCH HBCH Crankin Katie
HBCH Loose Change WV Road Rage

HatterasBob

Post by HatterasBob »

This is what I've bought in the past, it is exactly the same active ingrediants as what you posted, except mine is cheaper. In the past I have googled allwormer australia and looked for the cheapest. I've bought from several vet supplies in Australia. Do you remember Mercurome? Can't find it in the US so I bought it from Australia. It's a great antibiotic. I curry it in my dog 1st aid kit along with Benadryl. Ever found a hive of ground bees? If so you will want Benadryl.

http://australianpettreatcompany.com.au ... 0%27s.html

MaineDogs

Post by MaineDogs »

Bob, thanks for the info. I tried to order from them but when placing the order they said they dont ship "to there" but they offerd a $5,000 shipping cost :lol: :roll: , any ideas?

HatterasBob

Post by HatterasBob »

I just bought this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canidon-Broadsp ... 2329453592

Keep checking the Australia vet supplies. Some will ship to the US and some won't or do like me a try these for $.60 each.

Panther Creek

Post by Panther Creek »

HatterasBob wrote:This is what I've bought in the past, it is exactly the same active ingrediants as what you posted, except mine is cheaper. In the past I have googled allwormer australia and looked for the cheapest. I've bought from several vet supplies in Australia. Do you remember Mercurome? Can't find it in the US so I bought it from Australia. It's a great antibiotic. I curry it in my dog 1st aid kit along with Benadryl. Ever found a hive of ground bees? If so you will want Benadryl.

http://australianpettreatcompany.com.au ... 0%27s.html
WOW! Havn't heard about Mecurecrome in years. My mom swore by it. She called it Monkey Blood. It was bright red & it would stain your skin.
Panther Creek Beagles
Be faithful unto death, and I will give you a crown of life. Rev. 2:10

MaineDogs

Post by MaineDogs »

thanks bob, just orderd some today from your link.

is Mercurome a broadspectrum? can you/all tell me more about it?

HatterasBob

Post by HatterasBob »

It was a topical antibiotic. Used for cuts and such. As stated, very good for ear infections. I think Australia still sells it.

HatterasBob

Post by HatterasBob »

OK guys here is the stuff that works.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canine-All-Worm ... 417275f0b6